I got an offer and I desperately need help!!! (1 Viewer)

Samraz

HSC
Hello,

I have received an offer today for the Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science (512009) course from the University of Sydney. I have been told that to accept and enrol I will have to attend the university itself on the 3rd day of February. While I have identity documents such as a birth certificate, medicare card etc I do NOT have a photo id!! It says that I need to bring it. But if I apply for it now I don't know how long it will take to receive my photo id. What do I do?

http://sydney.edu.au/future-students/domestic/undergraduate/apply-enrol/accept-offer-enrol.shtml
What to bring to enrolment

Here is a checklist of things you need to bring on the day:

photo identification
your current address and phone details (including your mobile phone number)
the units of study you wish to enrol for (or seek academic advice about)
your Tax File Number (TFN) or Certificate of Application for a TFN, if you are enrolling as a Commonwealth-supported student.
Other things you may need to bring:

if you are a permanent resident – the date your permanent residency was granted
if your citizenship status has recently changed – evidence of your new status
if you are applying for credit or advance standing – documentation of previous study to support your claim, such as an academic transcript and unit of study outlines
if you are acting as a proxy for an applicant – a signed copy of the proxy authorisation form
any faculty-specific requirements for entry to your course.

Last edited:

Weeber

HSC
N/A
Get a Photo ID from any RTA, they print it on the spot for like 25 dollars.

Weeber

HSC
N/A
Could you direct me (as in a website)?
http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/licensing/photocard.html

They seem to have changed their policy a little
"We’re changing the way we print and issue photocards. At certain locations, when you apply for or renew a NSW Photo Card, your card will be posted to you at no extra cost."

Make sure you call your local RMS/RTA up and ask if they print on the day or if they post them out.

If they can't get it to you by tomorrow call up USyd and ask what options you have.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)