I graduate tomorrow nite.. (1 Viewer)

crazylilmonkee

HSC
and I don't think I'll be crying at all.. besides the fact my voice will go all funny from choir, I'll take a few pics, enjoy my voice and leave.. 'bye bye see ya tomorrow at the morning tea'
I think I'm gonna be glad to leave, not that its a crappy school, I just need something new..

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I had mine yesterday...

It hits me at times.... *I've finished school... forever!*

But yeh, as year12 said, its time to move on :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by malayz_angel
Yeah its ours tomorrow..I don't think I will be that upset...I know that I will see my close friends afterwards if I really want to
Ditto :)

Tomorrow night, graduation mass.
However, we'll be having our graduation assembly and Year 12 farewell mass in front of the entire school tomorrow, with the formalities and distribution of certificates etc tomorrow evening.

I'll be moved, but I won't cry.
I rarely cry though, (but I'll admit to crying in public on a few occasions :))

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
Ditto :)

Tomorrow night, graduation mass.

I'll be moved, but I won't cry.
I'm disappointed in you, Huy! ...I thought after 13 years you could at least shed one tear! ;)

As for me, I'll definitely be moved... i don't think I can co-ordinate tears though I'll prob be trying to hold them back.... it's not only sadness about the end of high school... but the oncoming years of unpredictability and insecurity... hopefully I'll find my feet.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I had mine today, reality hasn't hit me yet. I never thought I was going to cry, but I shed more than a few tears.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
my graduation was this morning, and my formal is tonight. i didnt cry this morning, although i was convinced i was going to beforehand, but i will prob cry tonight, coz everyone will be so beautiful and i will never see them all dressed up again.

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
I had my final school assembly this morning and i have the graduation mass with God stuff tonight *stoopid catholic school*

My school formal is towards the end of November, it'll be a good way to wind down after all of the exams

crazylilmonkee

HSC
I didn't cry! I guess my eyes were starting to get wet, moreso the fact that the teachers were singing to us this time and its like marking the end... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
But I have my assembly and morning tea in about half an hour so I should get ready.
Good Luck y'all

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Mine was appropriate, and more enjoyable than expected. Some people were very moved, but I just walked across the stage with the head up.

Heh, must have looked like a stuck up bastard :p

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
had mine yesterday no one cried which was strange i was epxecting fully of these tears

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)