I happen to have a question (1 Viewer)

Dyke

HSC
So, I have a little shenanigan.. what kind of word is that? I don't even know, anywhore.
I'm doing my english assignment, the one where you have to find texts an stuff and analyse the ideas of belonging? Is anyone doing that right now?

I was just curious on people's opinions, for the second text 'written media' I want to use a webcomic, but I don't know if that would work and I can't ask my teacher since I have to get this done by Friday. It's actually due on Monday, but I will be away and I cannot miss this one since I've already missed the due date for the first part.

So, like I said, just a little curious. Oh and if you want to, please ask for the link to my webcomic <3 It hasn't been started yet, but will be soon. Thanks.

Dyke

HSC
My teacher is absolutely hopeless at that kind of thing..
But now that it's mentioned.. I might know a student with his number. Thanks for the push :D

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
So, I have a little shenanigan.. what kind of word is that? I don't even know, anymore. I'm doing my english assignment, the one where you have to find texts an stuff and analyse the ideas of belonging? Is anyone doing that right now?

I was just curious on people's opinions, for the second text 'written media' I want to use a webcomic, but I don't know if that would work and I can't ask my teacher since I have to get this done by Friday. It's actually due on Monday, but I will be away and I cannot miss this one since I've already missed the due date for the first part.

So, like I said, just a little curious. Oh and if you want to, please ask for the link to my webcomic <3 It hasn't been started yet, but will be soon. Thanks.
So people can read it.

A webcomic is generally ok, though there's a good chance you can find something better.

Thief

!!
HSC
I think it'd be better to stick to books, short stories, poetry, films, plays etc.

jacksonhughes95

HSC
I just did a speech on belonging, did extremely well!
I used two texts, 'enter without so much as knocking' by Bruce dawe (poem) and 'the arrival' a graphic novel by shaun tan. Both work extremely well with Romulus, my father if that is your prescribed texts.

If your interested in some graphic novels shaun tan and John marsden are excellent illustrators the. Focus on belonging.
Also lord of the flies, looking for alibrandi and to kill a mocking bird are classic literature that usually have heaps of notes on sparks notes, grade saver and pink monkey.

Hope I helped :)

Dyke

HSC
I just did a speech on belonging, did extremely well!
I used two texts, 'enter without so much as knocking' by Bruce dawe (poem) and 'the arrival' a graphic novel by shaun tan. Both work extremely well with Romulus, my father if that is your prescribed texts.

If your interested in some graphic novels shaun tan and John marsden are excellent illustrators the. Focus on belonging.
Also lord of the flies, looking for alibrandi and to kill a mocking bird are classic literature that usually have heaps of notes on sparks notes, grade saver and pink monkey.

Hope I helped :)
That was wonderful, thank you.
Hopefully I don't get a zero on this.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't recommend doing a web comic personally, try news articles instead if you want a quicker read. Lots of techniques to pull out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)