i hate hSC (1 Viewer)

polo sport

is dis normal?
i haaaaaaate pplz who say dey dont studi....wen so obvious dat dey do.
freakin hell ..its freakin HSC....everywunz freakin studying....dont freaking bulllSHIt and be like....na....didnt studi.
oh....its trials 2moro....but i didnt studi.
yes u freakin did.
stop it!!!!!!!!!!!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
yea i know what you mean....

usually my friend and i are on icq the same time

he keeps asking me "are you studying" i reply back "nah im talking to people" .... blah blah when actually i am

WHY? because is called "RIVAL COMPETITION"

there are no friends in WAR, you live or die ... you surely dont wanna be the first to die do you? which is why you try to drag down others before you... well this is what i think

DONT BELIEVE PEOPLE DURING WAR.. I NEVER DO

but then again, some people are naturally smart and they are telling you the truth, maybe they concentrate really well in class and can recall the information as they see the trial papers

but yes HSC SUX

Golani

stop bitching all the time and instead of bumming around here all day just study and you'll be fine....

sheesh

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
actually, when some people say they dont study they are being truthful...out of about 70 people in my year, only about 40 actively participate in study..and we are a good school too..

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I've never said it, but I know people who have. Some people even say they didn't study for an exam as if it was a "cool" thing to do..

??

I sometimes say it, or something ambiguous like "kinda" but only because I'm sick of people giving me crap because I care about the HSC.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by polo sport
is dis normal?
i haaaaaaate pplz who say dey dont studi....wen so obvious dat dey do.
freakin hell ..its freakin HSC....everywunz freakin studying....dont freaking bulllSHIt and be like....na....didnt studi.
oh....its trials 2moro....but i didnt studi.
yes u freakin did.
stop it!!!!!!!!!!!
omg omg omg, i was talking about this this arvo! arghhhhhh!! i HATE it when people say that!! it's so damn annoying! i don't see the prob with saying, yeah i studied. i don't believe anyone these days, so i don't see y they can't b honest, coz either way it's not stopping me from studying.
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
he keeps asking me "are you studying" i reply back "nah im talking to people" .... blah blah when actually i am
grrrr... ur 1 of them

Pudgedog

ive got a friend that thinks im one of those people.
i dont study.
i cram.
but he always asks me if i studied like 2 days before the exam, so i dont know what to say.

s2ophie

HSC
there is a particular person in my grade who alway claims she didn't study but when she gets full marks its very easy to doubt her!

Also remember, your 'didn't study' might be very different to someone elses 'didn't study.' I know i have said i didn't study and still got OK marks because i work at school. For other people, not stuying is a death wish because they haven't worked all year. For them, they need to actually learn the work in their study whereas others are merely revising so less study is needed

I don't really study....and i don't thinkit's cool not to study...i just can't study wont study and that is personal opinion...I'm not the sort of person who can sit down weeks b4 and study

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I say I don't study so hopefully other people won't as much. Im fiercely competitive you see and I make no apologies.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
same... i cram... so if people ask me the week or so before exams if i have studied i say no because its true... and then people are like "bullshit as if you havent" and its like fuck off why ask me if you're not going to believe me anyway.... Like trials for example... all i have done is written notes and they aren't even finished so if people ask me if ive studied i say no ive only written notes because for me that isnt study... actually sitting down and revising and practising is study... It shits me when people dont believe you when you say you havent studied when its true... if i have studied ill say i have because theres nothing wrong with that and if i havent studied i feel shit so its not like i think its cool or anything... im just being honest so sometimes i give up and say i have to get people off my back....

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
I say I don't study so hopefully other people won't as much. Im fiercely competitive you see and I make no apologies.
exactly, is called RIVAL COMPETITION

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I hate people who speak like dis and dat. Like you. Have a rant in the other thread.

Pudgedog

and people that complain about people who speak like.
ahem. that.
im just criticising your comment because if i don't someone else will.
this is a forum everyones entitled to their opinions they can rant wherever they want.
yadda yadda.
you get the gist of it i hope. i just think me doing it, is much easier on the eyes than some other people's arguements.

HSC
hmm usually when i say "i havent studied" i follow up by asking for help!
lol
usually just trying to scab some useful notes off others ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Pudgedog
and people that complain about people who speak like.
ahem. that.
im just criticising your comment because if i don't someone else will.
this is a forum everyones entitled to their opinions they can rant wherever they want.
yadda yadda.
you get the gist of it i hope. i just think me doing it, is much easier on the eyes than some other people's arguements.
Who pressed your buzzer Newbie?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Yeah so anyway
I hate the "I never study and yet i get 90" people
I also hate the "I got 90! *cries*" people
fuck you all

Huy

HSC
N/A
I hate people who go around asking for more marks.
Trying to get 1-2 extra marks all the time, because they're not happy with the mark they were awarded.

Sons of...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)