I hate the HSC (1 Viewer)

x3Reii

HSC
I don't know about you, but the only thing making me happy right now is food.

Here, you can just complain or vent about HSC. OR, you can just sympathise with me. I'm so depressed.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
im pretty sure everyone in the whole state feels like you OP (except for ppl at James Ruse)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
fairly sure by this time next year youll be like, fuck i worried too much and realise youve still got 50+ years of your life

much like everyone else your age.

jamesfirst

HSC
game trailers make me happy. Because I will be part of it after HSC. HEHEHEHE

crimson_delight

HSC
The only thing that is keeping me sane is the vision of the Doctor Who and Harry Potter marathon I am going to have as soon as I finish my last exam, on the 31st October. GO GO GO.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I hate it to some extent. I will hate it more after next week when I get all my results back.

Criez.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
The only thing that is keeping me sane is the vision of the Doctor Who and Harry Potter marathon I am going to have as soon as I finish my last exam, on the 31st October. GO GO GO.
But Doctor Who comes back NEXT WEEEEEEEEEK :D:D:D Let's Kill Hitler, how can you bear the torture of waiting? D: Hasn't it been long enough already?!?!?!?!

To OP: It's only the HSC, you have you whole life to look forward, don't let it be marginalised to the HSC.

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
I don't know about you, but the only thing making me happy right now is food.

Here, you can just complain or vent about HSC. OR, you can just sympathise with me. I'm so depressed.
Yes. Chocolate ♥

This, and Torchwood. Get some John Barrowman up ya.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)