I Hate The School of Policy! (1 Viewer)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
on a slightly more awesome note :D

Dear Clive,

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are one of the winners of a $5 printing credit which has recently been added to your account.

Your responses will help the United Campus Bookshop to provide better service to our students in the future. Looking forward to your help in future online surveys.

Kind regards,

Gail White
Executive Director
Student and Alumni Services
The University of Newcastle, Australia.
CRICOS Code: 00109J

baker182

HSC
Craig said:
hahahaha, oh yeah how funny is it. Me and Michael always crack up in microeconomics because of him. Have u noticed his dancing when he draws a graph on the blackboard? The arms are flying everywhere, soooo funny.

what was really bad though was when he did my tutorial this week. He selected fwee people at the front to be oligopolies and kept saying fwee so many times. Me and Michael couldnt help but to crack up laughing. He gave me this really weird look after that.

lol, who doesn’t tune out in micro lectures? I know I always do. I take my hat of to anyone who can manage to stay focused.
Are you talking about Darren McKay?

baker182

HSC
em_516 said:
lol yeh? why?
He always says that they want his opinion on economic issues :)
Always used to talk about it in his lectures/workshops. "By the way, was anyone listening to the ABC today, i was on there" what a try hard :rolleyes:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ahahhaha funny

yeh, he so is..'*monty python reference*..er....i guess i'm just showing my age hehe'..no..we know monty python. no one laughed because your 'joke' was CRAP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)