I haven't studied any of the texts for paper 2 recently (1 Viewer)

Raolan

HSC
wat do?

Now that I think about it I've never read Frankenstein (even though I got an awesome mark in the trials for it) and I'm in the process of reading Julius Caesar properly for the first time. Then there's Yeats, but I can just wing it as long as the question doesn't ask for a poem other than The Second Coming or Leda & the Swan.

Who else is super confident about tomorrow? :D

frecklejam

HSC
I think It won't be not as harsh (even though I'm not prepared properly myself). You know all the texts you're going to write about, unlike the first section in paper 1, where it's comprehension. Plus, you get the same amount of time.

Raolan

HSC
I think It won't be not as harsh (even though I'm not prepared properly myself). You know all the texts you're going to write about, unlike the first section in paper 1, where it's comprehension. Plus, you get the same amount of time.
Problem is I'm really good at blind comprehension. I suck at studying English though in the sense that I don't. Or at least I do very little.

Can't wait to finish the exam though. Gonna go home, light up a giant fire in the front yard using my notes as kindling, paint mathematical equations over my naked body and dance around it chanting complex sort and search algorithms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)