I just dyed my hair brown and it looks awesome! (1 Viewer)

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
1stly: Alleycat youre gorgeous, gorgeously animated, and the hair looks natural as 9what colour was it before?) fuck me <3

2ndly: UIC, I have very dark hair, tried going lighter (not much ligher) once and it absolutely killed my hair, made it look dull as and brittle. How do you go lighter without frying it and it getting an orange tinge?
(haha in the end I put henna in it to make it dark and soft again.. not to mention smell like salad ugh)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Thank you... my natural hair colour is honey/strawberry blonde/light brown with natural highlights around my face.

I know it seems expensive, but if you have thick hair, go to the salon to get it lightened. It's not worth frying your hair at home just to save some coinage. Go to a salon at a hairdressers college, it'll be really cheap (like probably $20-30) and will look heaps better. Once it's lighter, put a deep treatment conditioner on it once a week and it'll stay soft. From there, you can put any rinse through it that you lke and the colour will work.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I've got chunks of pink in my hair - bleached underneath with Paintbox on top. It used to be blue but that faded pretty quickly.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i went from light brown, to blonde, to black, back to brown, now i am back to light brown with blonde streaks. my hair isnt in bad condition either, the hair dresser said some peoples hair astounds her by what they put it through.

Lennie

hot photo miss alley!

nothing much to contribute except fringes rock! got a $5 fringe last week and i dont know why i didnt do it earlier. its realllll puffy. <3

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
A week or two ago I combed out my dreadlocks and now I'm blonde. But it's a flat blonde, tomorrow I might buy a lighter shade and put streaks through my hair.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
that looks awesome alley :)

i'm thinking of putting some blonde highlights in my hair or dyeing it a lighter shade...it's blonde naturally but it's graduating towards a slightly unflattering brown-blonde shade... also, although it has some awesome natural highlights i want it to be a more even/block colour at the moment because i want to experiment with some wilder colours, blue or pink or purple highlights, just because i can coz i'm not at school anymore and i always wanted to. and if it's all one colour to start with i don't have to worry about the new dye going a funny colour coz it will all be the same, in my reasoning. lol.

Always

HSC
AlleyCat said:
If I do say so myself...:eek:

No really. I dyed it mouse brown first with a salon formula and then used Loreal Feria in Chocolate. It is lightly auburn and suits my skin colour.

I don't know why I didn't do this aaages ago.

Post hair changes...
Hi gorgeous, sexy hair. ;) You look so happy in that photo. <3

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Always said:
Hi gorgeous, sexy hair. ;) You look so happy in that photo. <3
Why hello, beautiful :eek:
Oi, you! Come down to Melbourne for Loreal Fashion Week. I'm going to day 1 with all the good designers...I can get you a ticket.

somewhereelse

HSC
i went from blonde to a reddy sort of brown (had to be red otherwise it would go green..) and i kinda regret it! although my reasoning, that keeping up the blond costs too much, still stands. its funny, all the girls say it looks great, but the guys (or atleast the honest ones) are like.. why did you do it?!?

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i got the same thing. I dyed my hair brown the other day after being blondish & streaky for a while. All the girls prefer it (as do I), but all the males just DONT UNDERSTAND

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)