I might be here next year.. (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
..transfering from CSU BX. Now, the important questions, how will the social (drinking) life hold up compared to Bathurst? Coming from a dorm at CSU, to living in St George (and thus 90 minutes away from Uni), will we still be included in all the drinking festivitives, or atleast some of them? Many people here from round Hurstville? Anyone doing Nursing, or know someone who is? how do you/they find the course?

Cheers!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Without Wings said:
of course you will be included in the drinking. i know heaps of people who aren't actually from wollongong, who come out and join the drinking festivities...

sweet! I've just noticed here that if you're not in a dorm you don't drink as much, and if you live outta bx - in say Orange or Lithgow - you don't go out much with the Uni kids at all. So I was just a little worried there.

Thanks!

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
The Unibar is fun for everyone! I'm pretty sure there a more 'parties' if you elect to live on campus, but all the big ones are held at the Unibar anyways.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I'm at the unibar more times than not and I'm not from the Wollongong Area. Drinking is fun for everyone :D

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Mum lives in Hurstville, just cheaper to stay at home, might move down when I can afford to mind you! Just the idea of moving back home was to save so I could go to the UK after I graduate ;)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
santaslayer said:
They go stoopid with their green clothing on st pats day. :D
The privilages of being Irish, we love a pint of guiness. There's nothing better than turning up to class in a catholic green guernsey, holding a pint in each hand on the day of Saint Patrick, swearing live a...uhh... Irishman and explaining all by the simple excuse 'don't worry about me, i'm Irish'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)