I NEED HELP WITH MY LATE ROUND OFFER PREFERENCES: plz plz plz :) (1 Viewer)

Hi5

HSC
I want to change my prefernces for the late round offers so I put them in this order:
1. Bachelor of Nursing - (no vacancies) (Atar 78)
2. Bachelor of Arts - (no vacancies) (Atar 70)
3. Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science - (vancancies available) (Atar 70)
4. Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts - (accepted the offer) (70)

My atar is 68.55, and I have bonus points that I will be recieving, I received two of them in Bachelor of science/arts. So my question is that is the selection process for the late round offers same as the main rounf offers, for example if I cant get into nursing, they will see my second pref and if i dont get arts they will go to my third pref? Or do I have to put my accepted pref under the course that I want. You think this is OK like this?

I really dont want science/arts becasue it is science focused, i think y third pref is really good
One more question about the bonus points, are they used in the late round offers again.. ?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I thought only the first preference is considered in Late Rounds etc. Hence there is no need for an order of preferences if only the 1st is considered. :S But good luck and all the best. :D

EDIT: Nopes what I said only applies to early rounds - hehe I was wrong. But you know you can drop out of B Science and just do Arts right? :p

Last edited:

nifkeh

HSC
no you need to change your preferences before the due date for the late round

so that means since you want to get into your 3rd choice, B Liberal arts and science you will need to put it as your first preference and remove the others. if you don't change your prefs at all you won't be considered for late round as late round offers are not automatically given to everybody, you will need to change your prefs to be considered for the late round before the closing date

nifkeh

HSC
on the other hand I'm sure that bonus points are used again for the late round, given that the uni applies it to that course

Hatake88

HSC
do you have to change your first preference?

or will deleting the course you got offered enough?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
They go through the offers like before. So if you don't get an offer for your first preference, then they go to your second - if you don't get an offer for that, they look at your third.

Now I'm assuming you got an offer for your fourth preference - and if this is the case, if you don't get into your third preference - you'll get a letter from the UAC saying you got no new offer for the round, or something.

Yes bonus points are used, and if your third preference is the one you want to get into - then it should be number one.

danielau

HSC
no you need to change your preferences before the due date for the late round

so that means since you want to get into your 3rd choice, B Liberal arts and science you will need to put it as your first preference and remove the others. if you don't change your prefs at all you won't be considered for late round as late round offers are not automatically given to everybody, you will need to change your prefs to be considered for the late round before the closing date
Are you saying that for the people who havent doesnt their preferences after the main round then they are not considered for the late round? Are you 100% sure about this? I thought everyone was considered as long as the course they were offered was not 1st?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)