I need some guy advise!!! PLEASE! (1 Viewer)

bodylights

HSC
well here is the story!!

There is this guy who i am friends with and know from school and at a party like 4 months ago wot made out on a couch, but then i had 2 leave cause the guy i was getting a lift home iwth was leaving, we shared a look n then i left n we didn't say anything more.

Then at another party about 2 weeks later i got seriously pissed n was all over the place n he was the one who was looking after me n making sure i had lots of water n that i was safe, n then before he left he made sure that there was someone there 2 look after me.

....then like 2 weeks later, after the holidays n just before the HSC exams started i got a voice message on my phone at like 2am from him, n he was pissed n it was just him saying taht he wanted 2 speak 2 me n stuff like that.

Then about a week later we had a bit of a get 2gether with the all the guys n we ended up seriously making out on his bed, n then i decided 2 leave cause i cudn't do it with all his friends in teh next room n stuff, n before i left he put his arm around me and gave me a hug n then said taht i was gorgeous, which was really sweet!

since then there have been a few other parties that have had similar incidents, n we have texted each other n chatted on msn n talked on the phone some nights!!!

and then 2 nites ago we were at a party n we ended up in the front seat of his car (its an old car so it is a long leather seat) cuddled up 2gether just talking for hours n we shared a few kisses n stuff! it was so sweet n just very nice!

but in the past couple of days it has gone somewhat akward between the 2 of us. i don't no wot it is or wot happened or anything. cause we hang out with somewot of the same group of people so we have seen each other n everything, but it's kinda a few awkward glances at each other n no real conversation...its really weird!!!

i just don't no wot 2 do!! HELP!!

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ahha funny how there are so many ppl asking for advise with only 1 post.

In the end, do wat u want, dont listen to anyone else, communication is important so talk to him.

We might all make mistakes when we do wat we want, but hey, high risk high return

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
bodylights said:

Obviously he's really into u, and u really like him so thats not the problem. Maybe either one or both of u are thinking about what the relationship means, should u take it to the next level etc............maybe thats the problem?

Shen86d

HSC
all this guessing.. its true.. the best thing wuld be to talk to him.. because none of us knows the whole story..? so u'd know best.. so just talk to him and u guys will figure something out =)

HSC
bodylights said:
well here is the story!!

There is this guy who i am friends with and know from school and at a party like 4 months ago wot made out on a couch, but then i had 2 leave cause the guy i was getting a lift home iwth was leaving, we shared a look n then i left n we didn't say anything more.

Then at another party about 2 weeks later i got seriously pissed n was all over the place n he was the one who was looking after me n making sure i had lots of water n that i was safe, n then before he left he made sure that there was someone there 2 look after me.

....then like 2 weeks later, after the holidays n just before the HSC exams started i got a voice message on my phone at like 2am from him, n he was pissed n it was just him saying taht he wanted 2 speak 2 me n stuff like that.

Then about a week later we had a bit of a get 2gether with the all the guys n we ended up seriously making out on his bed, n then i decided 2 leave cause i cudn't do it with all his friends in teh next room n stuff, n before i left he put his arm around me and gave me a hug n then said taht i was gorgeous, which was really sweet!

since then there have been a few other parties that have had similar incidents, n we have texted each other n chatted on msn n talked on the phone some nights!!!

and then 2 nites ago we were at a party n we ended up in the front seat of his car (its an old car so it is a long leather seat) cuddled up 2gether just talking for hours n we shared a few kisses n stuff! it was so sweet n just very nice!

but in the past couple of days it has gone somewhat akward between the 2 of us. i don't no wot it is or wot happened or anything. cause we hang out with somewot of the same group of people so we have seen each other n everything, but it's kinda a few awkward glances at each other n no real conversation...its really weird!!!

do you have nekked picz

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Here's a thought. Stop acting like a damn woman. He has no idea where he stands with you, you've just been, well, doing nothing.

My suggestion is get over it now, you're probably not going to have a satisfying relationship anyway because you'll just lead him on, and he won't get the sex he wants.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Here's a thought. Stop acting like a damn woman. He has no idea where he stands with you, you've just been, well, doing nothing.

My suggestion is get over it now, you're probably not going to have a satisfying relationship anyway because you'll just lead him on, and he won't get the sex he wants.
Keypad isn't just a UAI machine. :)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
KeypadSDM said:

bingo!!!! except i try not to be a sexist as much

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
My theory is, the more agressive I get, the more people react to my responses, and the more they think about it.

And I'm not being sexist. I'm just telling her to stop acting like a "damn woman". I never said that acting like a "damn woman" is a bad thing, just that acting like a "damn woman" won't help your relationship. Because that "damn woman" is annoying the hell out of me.

funniboi

HSC
have oyu ever dated any of his friends?

proberly something came up .. rumours? i dont know

maybe he's just playin ya and just wants u to fall for ihm even more so he wraps u up around his figners ;D

*shrugz*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bodylights said:
well here is the story!!

He obviously wants to have sex with you, but he probably gets the feeling that you've barred him a few too many times, hence the awkwardness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)