i need to be stitched up (1 Viewer)

sora go go

HSC
seriously i dont think our schools textiles teacher is teaching us the right things. and dont you think its weird that she made AND marked our half year exam?? and that she already made us complete like one third of our folios for hsc at the begginning of this term? AND SHE MARKED THEM TOO!!! WHAT THE HELL!?!? i dont think its right.... what are other schools doing? and you handed in any of your folio section yet?

xo wendy xo

lianabanana91

HSC
heyyy to response in your comment, my teacher also made us do that.
she made the portfolio as an assesment, and then she marks it and gives us pointers on what to improve on etc, just to make sure that she can give us the best mark possible. she also has like progress reports with our mtp and marks us, but tht part is easy its the theory that im strugglng with its so complicated!!
well just thought ild let you know your not the onli one:) im sure your treacher is teaching you the riht thing and its so you do your best this year so take advantage of it, and try your hardest and get as much feedback as possible. best of luck with your exams and project!
xxx

HSC
we've also been given an assessment which documents what we are meant to put into our portfolios, cause a teacher isnt physically allowed to mark the folios. if your having trouble with the theory, try and get a hold of the next textiles textbooks ;) they are fantastic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)