I need ur Support+Advise (1 Viewer)

mingdfdfd

HSC
My friends Story:

I am 24, I have a GF, we have been together for 2 yrs, we both study in Canada University. She planed to go back to HK long time ago. So 2 months ago, she went back.

I have a good job in Canada in a big US firm, the pay is better and the future is also brighter than what can be offer in HK. So I told my gf that I will go back to HK a bit later. I am not sure if she can get use to HK or not. I will stay here just in case she wants to come back. Or better yet, move to bigger city like Toronto or Vancouver if she decide to come back to Canada (we live in small city).

Anyway, for the first week or two, she hated HK because it is too hot and wet and claims she will come back. But after about 3 weeks or so... she started to like it. Found a crappy job and worked for 2 weeks... until recently, she got an excellent job in an international bank and she loved HK. My new plan: I will finish 2 courses with exam and get my Certification and come back to HK to look for new job in Feb. On my birthday, NOV 27, she wrote me a lovely email saying how much she love me and will wait for me. She will marry me and build a family with me together and live happily ever after. Everything seems fine... until this Holiday season...

She goes out and meets new people, which is necessary in HK I believe. And I know is risky, but she is lonely and everybody need friends, and I trust her. Apparently some older/mature guy is chasing her. And her commitment with me got shaken. Actually, everything is turned 180 Degree. Exactly a month after NOV 27, nothing in the email is true any more, she break up with me...

Her reason from what she told me:
The Last 2 months in HK is the time she most needed a bf. But I am not there. All my reason about back up plan is useless, she believe if I love her, I should quite everything and gone back with her 2 months ago. Now that she got use to HK, she does not need a BF any more. She don want to have commitment any more. She claims she will regret for this decision because she strongly believe I will be a Good Husband in the future. But she do not need a husband now, she can not be with me now. She also wants me to stay in Canada because my job and my future are brighter. In short, she don want me to go back... and regret later on. (I have a feeling she might be scarifying her love to me so I can have a better future... and there is other guys chasing her in HK as-well)

On HK news year’s eve, 9 am Canada time. I sit there in front of my computer listen to 903 telling me how people is partying in HK, and I called her... of cause she is in one of the bar and too busy to talk to me. And she did not even call me back.

I had made my crazy decision, quit my job, stop my courses, and fly back to HK with in this week. Think of a stupid excuse to tell my manager and hopefully get a good reference letter. I have a free place to stay in HK, but I don't have any friends in HK at all. I will come right away. She already told me even if I go back... she wont accept me as a bf no more, it is past, lost feeling. Things changed so fast. I know I am risking allot for something almost completely lost. I have a feeling I won’t get anything even if I go back to HK. Oh well...

All I can say is:
Sometimes, it is not necessary to find a reason to do something you believes. You plan and plan and guess what... things changes right b4 your eyes;
JUST DO IT.

Ok... sorry I typed too much; I know it is kind of non-sense and stupid;
All I am asking for is some feedback and support.

Thank you

Paulus

Master-Placater.
HSC
If you really love her, perhaps you should go - but maybe quitting everything is not the best way to go. Maybe take off for a week and test the waters before setting everything in concrete. You may get into uni again, or find a new job - but it's harder to find someone you care about. So much of your decision should be based on how much you love her, is she worth leaving everything behind, at least for now?

Best of luck mate, hope it works out - either way.

bong_head

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but why is a 24 year old guy from Canada posting in a forum for Australian high school students?

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Wow, that is pretty sad, it is still early days though, she may find quickly that it isnt quite what she thinks it is.

I agree with Paulus, he should go after her, but not quit his job and life. If she ever loved him she will go back to him, and then maybe it is worth throwing it all away, but he shouldnt don't drop everythin and chase her, it doesnt always end up like in the romance movies.

My friends Story:
Bong head I think this may answer your question

Last edited:
S

Shuter

mingdfdfd said:
My friends Story:

I am 24, I have a GF, we have been together for 2 yrs, we both study in Canada University. She planed to go back to HK long time ago. So 2 months ago, she went back.

I have a good job in Canada in a big US firm, the pay is better and the future is also brighter than what can be offer in HK. So I told my gf that I will go back to HK a bit later. I am not sure if she can get use to HK or not. I will stay here just in case she wants to come back. Or better yet, move to bigger city like Toronto or Vancouver if she decide to come back to Canada (we live in small city).

Anyway, for the first week or two, she hated HK because it is too hot and wet and claims she will come back. But after about 3 weeks or so... she started to like it. Found a crappy job and worked for 2 weeks... until recently, she got an excellent job in an international bank and she loved HK. My new plan: I will finish 2 courses with exam and get my Certification and come back to HK to look for new job in Feb. On my birthday, NOV 27, she wrote me a lovely email saying how much she love me and will wait for me. She will marry me and build a family with me together and live happily ever after. Everything seems fine... until this Holiday season...

She goes out and meets new people, which is necessary in HK I believe. And I know is risky, but she is lonely and everybody need friends, and I trust her. Apparently some older/mature guy is chasing her. And her commitment with me got shaken. Actually, everything is turned 180 Degree. Exactly a month after NOV 27, nothing in the email is true any more, she break up with me...

Her reason from what she told me:
The Last 2 months in HK is the time she most needed a bf. But I am not there. All my reason about back up plan is useless, she believe if I love her, I should quite everything and gone back with her 2 months ago. Now that she got use to HK, she does not need a BF any more. She don want to have commitment any more. She claims she will regret for this decision because she strongly believe I will be a Good Husband in the future. But she do not need a husband now, she can not be with me now. She also wants me to stay in Canada because my job and my future are brighter. In short, she don want me to go back... and regret later on. (I have a feeling she might be scarifying her love to me so I can have a better future... and there is other guys chasing her in HK as-well)

On HK news year’s eve, 9 am Canada time. I sit there in front of my computer listen to 903 telling me how people is partying in HK, and I called her... of cause she is in one of the bar and too busy to talk to me. And she did not even call me back.

I had made my crazy decision, quit my job, stop my courses, and fly back to HK with in this week. Think of a stupid excuse to tell my manager and hopefully get a good reference letter. I have a free place to stay in HK, but I don't have any friends in HK at all. I will come right away. She already told me even if I go back... she wont accept me as a bf no more, it is past, lost feeling. Things changed so fast. I know I am risking allot for something almost completely lost. I have a feeling I won’t get anything even if I go back to HK. Oh well...

All I can say is:
Sometimes, it is not necessary to find a reason to do something you believes. You plan and plan and guess what... things changes right b4 your eyes;
JUST DO IT.

Ok... sorry I typed too much; I know it is kind of non-sense and stupid;
All I am asking for is some feedback and support.

Thank you
Let me guess, unfortunatly all your money is tied up in term deposits at the moment, but if we just forward you a deposit of $3000 to help with your flight, you will refund us $100 000 upon maturity of your investments?

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Shuter said:
Let me guess, unfortunatly all your money is tied up in term deposits at the moment, but if we just forward you a deposit of $3000 to help with your flight, you will refund us $100 000 upon maturity of your investments?
Hahahahah...there you go continuing to blow me away with your witty comments, Shuter. You sound so smart.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
wow. can you say whipped?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Panda Bear said:
LOL@fobby engwish :p
lol

well... all i can say is.. why doesnt ur frned just visit HK and see if she takes him bak.. if not go bak to canada n start ova

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
bong_head said:
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but why is a 24 year old guy from Canada posting in a forum for Australian high school students?
????

mingdfdfd said:
Hi all ~ I'm new in this forum.

Now I am in year 12 and going to do HSC in 2005 ~

I am looking forward to study in NSW/ Syd /UTS uni
I want to get in computer science/ engineering or computer science or mechanical enfineering

sybjects I am doing now is:
| ESL engilsh| 2U maths| IPT | SDD |Physics

but I did badly in 2U maths around 25~35% (I hv never pass the test)
I did so badly~ so I think i will be sent to general math next term

Is there any hope that i can get to subject I want in uni ?

Sorry about my bad english since I am ESL~ plz correct me~
profile -
Birthday:
10 March, 1987
HSC Graduation:

don' drop everything, especially a job

GSTARRAW

Dude, you or whoever it is your speaking for lives in Canada. Go out and find some Canadian babe that'll just drink Canadian club with you all night long and fuck your brains out. Fuck that bitch off that dogged you for some gooks in HK, she didn't love you from the start... Sounds to me like a gold digger!!!

rockstar01

HSC
Yeah i agree, fuck that bitch!
If you are willing to quit everything and go to HK despite what she said, then obviously you can do much better. Get a new girl!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i can tell your friend really loves his gf/ex-gf. however, if she really doesn't love him anymore, then there's nothing more to be said.

i guess like Paulus said, tell your friend to take some time off work and the courses to visit her and see in person what she has to say. even if the relationship does end, at least he got some closure. or maybe this was all a test to see if he truly loved her enough to drop everything for her? i doubt she would be that slack to trick him like that, but i still think he should fly to HK and see her in person.

some things are just not meant to be, and if this is one of them, then i;m sure he will find someone else. though he may not realise or believe it, life/fate works in mysterious ways and things will get better - maybe worse before they get better, but they will get better.

good luck to your friend, and i hope he makes a wise decision

GSTARRAW

And i thought that i was whipped.... Man, you're whipped with an automatic breville 5x speed turbo blender.... ain't good man unless your married or something!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)