i screwed up my first HSC asessment.. am i screwed T^T (1 Viewer)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
x.Exhaust.x said:
WTF Andrew. Innacurate or accurate? Ah 20/30 don't worry about it, I got 29/40, close to your mark. It's only the beginning. Work hard during the holidays. I plan to go hard out whilst not burning myself out during these holidays.
Garrgh, too accurate
The teachers are deliberating whether to give me back my 4 marks ==;; They think I cheated
And I lost another 3 marks on some question that I THOUGHT I answered well.. Myeh, better try harder next time

But I just got back my Maths results today
97% in 3u and 94% in 4u :hammer:

M@ster P

HSC
youngminii said:
Garrgh, too accurate
The teachers are deliberating whether to give me back my 4 marks ==;; They think I cheated
And I lost another 3 marks on some question that I THOUGHT I answered well.. Myeh, better try harder next time

But I just got back my Maths results today
97% in 3u and 94% in 4u :hammer:
Wtf those marks are awesome......

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Ha, you think YOU got shit Joanne?

ALL my subjects, fucked up the first assessment. English, Maths, Maths ext.1, Chem, Bio and Phys. None got over 75%.

So does this mean i'll never acheive my goal of >98 UAI?
Can I still acheive my goal if I get 100% for all my other assesments?
Is this even feasible? GOD

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
sinophile said:
Ha, you think YOU got shit Joanne?

ALL my subjects, fucked up the first assessment. English, Maths, Maths ext.1, Chem, Bio and Phys. None got over 75%.

So does this mean i'll never acheive my goal of >98 UAI?
Can I still acheive my goal if I get 100% for all my other assesments?
Is this even feasible? GOD
Definitely.

Just do well in the rest of your school assessments and ace the externals ^^

dp624

HSC
Its not that hard to get 100% in assessements. Helps if you have easy tests =D

lionking1191

HSC
when you get your assessment ranks in 9 month time, you'll be surprised at how little difference one assessment mark makes.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lionking1191 said:
when you get your assessment ranks in 9 month time, you'll be surprised at how little difference one assessment mark makes.
one mark was a huge mark for me. i beat the second guy by 0.3% (by 1 mark in my trial)

that really saved me, haha

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
lyounamu said:
one mark was a huge mark for me. i beat the second guy by 0.3% (by 1 mark in my trial)

Holy moley, i'm glad most of subjects aren't that close for me oO

dp624

HSC
lyounamu said:

wow to think that one mark in either trial or in the external would have pwnt you...aawesome luck there =D

rach19

HSC
I went really bad in my mid-term and trial exams as well as some assessments for a few subjects, and I still got a UAI of 90+. Its about doing your best in every subject and task at the time. Anyway you have a long way to go and plenty more asessments to make it up in.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dp624 said:
wow to think that one mark in either trial or in the external would have pwnt you...aawesome luck there =D
yeah, i was very lucky.

Petyo

HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:
This situation is really bad, utterly hopeless, there is simply no point even continuing with this year in HSC.

I highly suggest that you leave high school for now and get a job and earn some money for year and restart the HSC for next year and next time don't stuff up such an important assessment.

WBD
Oh My God

kooltrainer

HSC
tell u what.... one assessment doesnt matter.... i screwed up my first physics assessment and ended having a letter home from head teacher urging me to drop it....
after trials... i came 16th =)

and i got uai 98+ so dw

rcr4fags

HSC
N/A
what u lose in the 1st exam u have to make up in the other exams... making up marks is really hard to do. best u not lose marks in the first place

alannah144

HSC
im more screwed then u in our first maths assessment i got 13 out of 40 ... i sux at maths and im going to fail the hsc

HSC
When I look back on my time in year 12 everyone thought a number would determine their future hehe

Then I went into uni, I knew a guy who got 50 for his UAI and yet he's anally smart in maths, electronics, and programming (felt so inadequate...my UAI was higher than his...but I felt like an idiot compared to him) // He's doing a non award program..but after he's done all of these units, he can go into the degree easy.
Then there were guys who were in my engineering class - went to tafe - came back into uni...age 24...yet they're the smartest people ever and totally intuned with the whole physics stuff.

What I'm really trying to say is that fucking up in the HSC is bad, yes it might take you longer to get to your degree but once you get into uni, you'll meet all these people who were in the same boat as you with a totally horrendous UAI, yet, they can beat your ass in everything (quite disheartening sometimes)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
You can always jump ranks in your Half Yearlies and Trials.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
lol @ thinking you can recover.

you have no idea how important EVERY hsc assessment is.

you're fucked.

tafe bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)