i suck at general maths HARD! (1 Viewer)

JJV

HSC
Maths is all about practicing. The more u practice the more better u r.
If u can get what the teacher has taught u in the day ,get through them again when u get home,doing the homeworks given practice the q's.
If u don't get what the teacher has taught u ask him/her at which point u don't get.
Studying the past HSC papers will be one of the best ways to prepare for ur HSC.
Don't ever stuff urself if u got stuck in the q's,be relax and try 2 do it again.
In the exam/test if u got stuff up in the q's,do the next q's and come back 2 the q's which u stuff up afterwards.:)

HSC 2007 =
3u Maths, 2u Maths, Physics, Society & Culture, Business Studies, ESL, Hospitality.
Aimed UAI = 90.

mzduxx2006

HSC
i find general maths quite easy and rewarding. an average if 95+ but this is only because i droped from 2 unit advanced maths, its amazing to see that the stuff i did in the advanced maths class in yr 9 and 10 are reoccuring in my senior years.

i love the questions that are like "whats x if 3x=15?" and students sit there thinking "is it 3?" ahaha :D but yes. i find revising past papers usually helps. :p

mzduxx2006

HSC
f3nr15 said:
Average General Maths exam mark in our year: 50%
Highest General Maths exam mark in our year: 80%

n00bs ...
thats soo sad. and i know cause i dropped out of advanced maths in which i was failing and in general maths i get 95% and above in every exam. whats better a band 6 in general or a band 1 in advanced? and just because yu do advanced maths doesnt mean yur going to get a good UAI so i really wouldnt talk yurself up by putting others down for doing general. I do general and i am dux of my year :D. I know a girl who done all the subjects i am doing and she got a UAI of 93 last year, eventhough she dun general maths. I also know a boy who did 2 unit, 3 unit and 4unit maths and got a UAI of < 30 so what does that say? have fun digesting what i just said if it penetrates that brain of yurs :D

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
thats soo sad. and i know cause i dropped out of advanced maths in which i was failing and in general maths i get 95% and above in every exam. whats better a band 6 in general or a band 1 in advanced? and just because yu do advanced maths doesnt mean yur going to get a good UAI so i really wouldnt talk yurself up by putting others down for doing general. I do general and i am dux of my year :D. I know a girl who done all the subjects i am doing and she got a UAI of 93 last year, eventhough she dun general maths. I also know a boy who did 2 unit, 3 unit and 4unit maths and got a UAI of < 30 so what does that say? have fun digesting what i just said if it penetrates that brain of yurs :D
A course named Advanced Mathematics in Year 11-12 ? Hmmm that's something to question ...
I'm very sure I do Mathematics and I'm fine with it, in fact the exam I did today was pretty awesome.

I know one guy who didn't get a single Band 5 or 6 and did 3 Unit Mathematics and another guy who 3 Unit Mathematics and got a UAI of 60, but guess what ? Those people are minorities ! Shit does happen.
I've heard more success stories with 2-3 Unit Mathematics kids than those in General Maths. Go figure.

FridayEvening said:
I think the average mark in exams for our class is actually a fail. Go team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)