i want to change schools (1 Viewer)

Miagi

HSC
heys guys i just want to know what you fink of changing school for yrs 11 and 12 or is to late to enrol and or is it to late due to the hsc courses

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
It's abit late but never the less you should keep trying. What school have you got in mind?

Miagi

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
Any particular reason why?
the only reason i want to change school is that the teachers give me the shits i dont no if there racist or they are jst dikhead

James747

HSC
Miagi said:
the only reason i want to change school is that the teachers give me the shits i dont no if there racist or they are jst dikhead
Are they going to be teaching ur classes next year as well?

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Many schools don't accept new year 12s (it's a bit late now to apply as a new year 11), but some still do. Ask around.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Why don't you go ahead and try find particular schools you have in mind and apply for a position there.
It shouldn't be too late, I'm sure a lot of schools receive new students in Year 11.
Yes, but you had to apply a bit earlier than now to usually get accepted into most schools in year 11 :)

LiiL

HSC
N/A
My friend was able to change schools for year 12...try anyways (no regrets)

As for your teachers...don't let their remarks or gestures get to you (overlook these)...try focus on your studies (or make it look like it)...they'll see the faults they've made and hopefully improve teacher/student relationship...

If they still bug you talk to your Year Coordinator or someone...I'm sure they can help...

Anyways hope everything works out for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)