I want to get coached on Physics and Ext 1 Maths - Talent 100, Matrix or Intuition? (1 Viewer)

alan7948

HSC
For Physics and Extension 1 Maths which of the places (Talent 100, Matrix or Intuition Education (Epping)) are the best?

Currently i am thinking of doing Maths at Talent and Physics at Intuition but can anyone give me some help as to which coaching college is strong in each of these subjects

bored.of.u

HSC
Re: Does anyone here go to Talent 100?

Did you finish the entire Cambridge book? It overlaps with Year 12 work. There's a lot of HSC content in it. Do you know how to do any of the HSC topics? I've been accelerating a bit myself and I must admit that Cambridge's explanations for Integration are pretty poor.
no not cambridge but fitzpatrick and maths in focus(which was a waste of my time). Hmmm....im not really looking to hsc maths atm tring to get myself ahead in chem and physics atm =D...lol this is so off topic

Matly

HSC
Re: Does anyone here go to Talent 100?

I go to physics at Matrix and i have to say its amazing, its basically a replacement for school. The environment and the teachers are great, i highly recommend it, i'm not sure for ext.1 math thought.

lovemaths

HSC
Re: I want to get coached on Physics and Ext 1 Maths - Talent 100, Matrix or Intuitio

Hi guys

I offer one to one tutoring please advise if you are interested

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Re: I want to get coached on Physics and Ext 1 Maths - Talent 100, Matrix or Intuitio

Matrix for Sciences; Truong's for Maths

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)