i want to know if anyone thinks i will get 80's?? in my uai?? thanx (1 Viewer)

armenia

hey everyone /ppl im at school library and just very curious if my subjects, assssment marks will help me in getting a uai in the 80's.... so ppl just read and give me a honest opinion on what uai u think i will get...

I do the following subjects
Standard English : 3/56 ppl 2 unit ps but i havnt recieved my rank after trial and i came 1st in the trial so maybe my rank will be 1st or second

2UNit Legal Studies 2/18 again without trial mark

2 units general maths 7/56 ppl

2 unit modern history 2/15 ppl

2 unit ancient history 4/10 ppl

thanx a lot hope i get some feedback and if i dont get in the 80's what % uai would use consider me getting in thanx bye :)

bellicoseboy

For you, the crystal ball says your UAI will be 85.95*

* The Bored Of Studies Forum and its affiliates do not necessarily endorse the views or opinions of the crystal ball.

bex

HSC
in every post you make its 'will i get this uai or wont i' why dont you use the lazseeker and find out for yourself!

-------edited cause my spelling is crap!--------------

Last edited:

armenia

omg

omg take a chill pill i was just only asking u what use thought i would get is there sometine wronge with that/? em i braking any law? and if so tell me coz u aint making sence ok and anyways free world ppl and give me there advice but all u can give me is ur BULLSHIT sorry for the language to other ppl

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
They were just joking around, armenia.

I think a UAI in the 80s is very possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)