I Want To Write A Short Story Just Confused As To What! (1 Viewer)

co+ca

goldendawn said:
Haha, your English teacher encourages you to use HIM as a critic? Hehez. That's classic! I have this image of all the students in the class attentively, nervously, copying down his every word as he speaks and gesticulates in an arty way. He has a very self-impressed look on his face.
haha i know a teacher who tells his students if they dont do the study guide questions he sets them god will kill a kitten... i like that

HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Haha, your English teacher encourages you to use HIM as a critic? Hehez. That's classic! I have this image of all the students in the class attentively, nervously, copying down his every word as he speaks and gesticulates in an arty way. He has a very self-impressed look on his face.
But that's what we DO... in fact, if he feels we're not paying enough attention, he slams his hand on the desk and shouts out "BABOON!" (plus his email address is baboon@ - in South African language :D hahahaha!)

Our english lessons are so much more like university lectures... except occasionally we have "storytime"... hahaha... and question/debate/arguement time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)