I went to see CHER last nite!!! (1 Viewer)

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Her and the Village People were f*cking amazing, except i was sitting next to sum old git who didnt want me to stand up and dance which every1 else was doin. Highlight songs were Strong Enough, After All, Love Hurts, All I Really Want To Do, If I Could Turn Back Time and Believe.

Anybody else go??

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
ihavenothing said:
Her and the Village People were f*cking amazing, except i was sitting next to sum old git who didnt want me to stand up and dance which every1 else was doin. Highlight songs were Strong Enough, After All, Love Hurts, All I Really Want To Do, If I Could Turn Back Time and Believe.

Anybody else go??
is it true that her boobs reach her knees?

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i've seen a bit of her tour on tv........it looked so amazing with all the elephant things

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
LoneShadow said:
is it true that her boobs reach her knees?
nah, she made aq comment that if she kept on touring shed be on one of those things halfway between a scooter and a wheelchair with her tits down to her knees and a flag out the top.

She also called Delta Goodrem as well as Britney and J.Lo as hoes but they got pissed at her for callin them that but too bad its not like they're innocent.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
aha sorry i didn't mean madonna in the pop-star sense i was talking about madonna in the biblical sense :)

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
ihavenothing said:
except i was sitting next to sum old git who didnt want me to stand up and dance which every1 else was doin.

OMFG!! The SAME thing with me! I was there dancing my little heart out to the Village People and the gnome beside me was getting pissed off about me standing up. Resisted the urge to wallop him and tell him to start enjoying the concert.

But the Village People. I love them. Actually anything where there is choreographed pelvic thrusting and men in black leather I go gaga for. "Can't Stop The Music" was awesome as was "In The Navy", but "Y.M.C.A" was just bliss. The whole entertainment centre was standing and performing the arm actions.

Cher was spectacular. I had no idea how FUNNY she was. She has the best sense of humour, I'd be content with just an hour of her talking nonsense. LOVED IT!

I'd say the highlight was the 60's medley with 'Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves'/'Dark Lady' and ??. + 'Strong Enough'.

Costumes were fabulous, acrobats rocked and her drummer was incredible!!!

Lots of middle aged women in the audience wearing black leather and wigs.....quite disturbing. A handful of women behind me dressed as the Village People and lots of men in sailor hats :D

I agree with Cher that they're a bunch of hos. Definately. Hahaaha. "Follow this you bitches!". ;)

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
My section was the retired section full of posh double bay gits who wanted 2 c only coz of the price. The woman behind me was cool tho as she was gettin me to stand up and dance 2 piss off every1 else.

I loved the tape with the selection of her in chat shows with the *whipcrack*. The one with Graham Norton had me laughing my ass off. He had this blow up toy with her on it and asks her what would ppl do with it and she says it has no holes so it can't be what she thinks it is for.

She made the reference that her wheelchair/scooter thingy would have rhinestones. Classic.

It was so nice she acually sang her first ever hit All I Really Want To Do

vishnu123

vister
HSC
i went... she was amazing.. i cant believe she looks dat good 4 her age

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
ihavenothing said:
I loved the tape with the selection of her in chat shows with the *whipcrack*. The one with Graham Norton had me laughing my ass off. He had this blow up toy with her on it and asks her what would ppl do with it and she says it has no holes so it can't be what she thinks it is for.

That was hilarious! *cracks whip* Woot. She's so funny!!! And her 'lonely hotel room'.... LOL! *sniff*

I just remembered the name of the song- 'Half Breed'.

There was this old granny sitting in front of me who would have been at least 80- dancing all night. Starting from the Village People's set all throughout Cher. She fell off her chair at one stage.... Hahah. I found it so cute she enjoyed it that much. Disco granny. Heh. :D

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I like the PSB version.

^ At least they sang 'Can't Stop The Music'. I was s-o-o-o-o happy they did that one. But I agree, get rid of the first song they did and replace with 'Go West'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)