I WILL PAY YOU to TELL ME about a good english tutor! (1 Viewer)

hassanelias

HSC
Hey guys,

I will honestly pay up to 20$ to anyone that can recommend me a GOOD ENGLISH STANDARD tutor , i will just need to try it out and i swear to god i will send money your way , i do not want to risk my HSC over english so i dont care about money.

ANYONE , please i will need your help for this because im not that good in my english.

Recommend any good tutor, i will just try it , if i stay with it , i will send you 20$.

Why im doing this? because im in desperate situation to find english tutor ASAP , that is well credited etc.

hassanelias

HSC
bump, im located in the western suburbs , so please around there , because the time taken to travel is quiet hefty.

Thank you for everyones help.

Last edited:

lou071

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I will honestly pay up to 20$ to anyone that can recommend me a GOOD ENGLISH STANDARD tutor , i will just need to try it out and i swear to god i will send money your way , i do not want to risk my HSC over english so i dont care about money.

ANYONE , please i will need your help for this because im not that good in my english.

Recommend any good tutor, i will just try it , if i stay with it , i will send you 20$.

Why im doing this? because im in desperate situation to find english tutor ASAP , that is well credited etc.
you really do sound desperate.:)
how about you go to the private college and ask enrol to english tuition.
coz private tutoring college do have really good english tutors.

seva6491

HSC
Hi my name is Sarah and I tutor English, specifically belonging.

What texts are you currently studying?

I have over a years tutoring experience and my mark for English was 95 & English extension 47.

My ranks in the 2007 HSC were
1st state PDHPE
10th state economics
2nd state Legal Studies.

Please email me on sarah_evans_@hotmail.com if interested or call 0403751285. Rates are $30 ph.

natty.xo

HSC
Hey guys,

Hey,
I'm an experienced tutor located in the Inner West regions. I've been teaching Year 11/12 Standard English for nearly two years now. Plenty of tips, notes and practice to prepare you up till the HSC. 24/7 contact via MSN or phone if neccesary during after-tutor hours. I usually teach classes of up to 9 people. One-on-one is fine too. PM me if you're still interested.
Email: justine.au@students.mq.edu.au

HSC
you really do sound desperate.:)
how about you go to the private college and ask enrol to english tuition.
coz private tutoring college do have really good english tutors.

but tutoring colleges are not that good- as ive heard....

Dhruv74

HSC

OneInaMillion

HSC
can anyone help me immediately for a good adv english tutor for yr 12. im in need of one asap. in the south western areas.

thanks to anyone for help. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)