IB Maths Tutor - Sydney (2 Viewers)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I provide personal coaching for the International Baccalaureate Diploma subjects:

1) Maths SL

2) Maths HL

I have over 10 years of tutoring experience. I am especially good at making complex concepts easy to understand. Tuition is provided at student's home.

If you need more information please call me on 0405 - 130 351.
Bump for Drongoski's continued and dedicated assistance to maths questions on BoS. Have also heard great stuff about him.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
More bumps to the power of infinitee. I don't think I have thanked Drongoski yet. During the day of the meet he gave me maths textbook on analytical geometry (which I am still reading). This is a very kind gentlemen and very experienced. Thank you Drongoski. :)

HSC
Uni Grad
Probably the only IB tutor on bored of studies. I mean, if you're doing IB, who else is there? :)

Go Drongoski (Y)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I endorse this individual for his mathemagical skills, he can provide invaluable assistance in the mastery of this art

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Hey - thanks guys (4025808 & Kiraken).

Don't deserve the endorsement but certainly need it!

HSC
Hello, can you please reply to my PM/wall message. I'm tremendously interested in being taught by the "Best of the best".

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Hello, can you please reply to my PM/wall message. I'm tremendously interested in being taught by the "Best of the best".

Thanks epsilon.

But I'm certainly not the "Best of the best". I'm just so-so.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
This guy is an absolute legend, highly recommended!
Thank you sir. You yourself are a true legend.

PS

Whole of NSW - only around 500 doing the IB each year; and most of them presumably live in the North Shore/Eastern Suburbs.

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
What's IB?

Bumppp.
International Baccalaureate can be taken internationally the math course there is divided into four courses Mathematical Studies SL (Standard Level), Mathematics SL, Mathematics HL (Higher Level), or Further Mathematics SL. IB can be a criteria to enter Uni instead of ATAR.

Last edited:

qawe

HSC
N/A
International Baccalaureate can be taken internationally the math course there is divided into four courses Mathematical Studies SL (Standard Level), Mathematics SL, Mathematics HL (Higher Level), or Further Mathematics SL. IB can be a criteria to enter Uni instead of ATAR.
I don't think so.
In order of ascending difficulty, it's Maths Studies SL, then Maths SL, Maths HL, and then a super hard HL level of maths that virtually no-one ever does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)