ICPP, COFA, SCA... thoughts? (1 Viewer)

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
Hey all!

just wondering what plans there are floating around for next year or after gap? Personally... really really want to go to ICPP (International College of Professional Photography) but haven't had a chance to get to an open day... anyone been? Or know it's reputation? Being 'out bush' I only know about it from what I've seen on the internet... haha so just after any first hand feedback! Also, COFA and SCA look pretty good... thoughts on those?

TA!

er1nxo

HSC
I'm looking into those colleges too, and Raffles looks good too, but I haven't been able to go to any open days either -.-

superbludger

HSC
I did some short courses at COFA and their facilities are amazing but SCA was the standout for me. COFA's a bit cramped and kind of gloomy in winter. SCA has much more space and natural light and the whole mental asylum thing is a bit quirky, which I like. Plus, I don't know about COFA's exchange programs but SCA has some deal where you can pay the same amount you did at SCA while you study overseas. I hope I'll end up somewhere like Rhode Island School of Design in the future. I spend too much time dreaming and not enough time studying.

adriana08

HSC
superbludger said:
I did some short courses at COFA and their facilities are amazing but SCA was the standout for me. COFA's a bit cramped and kind of gloomy in winter. SCA has much more space and natural light and the whole mental asylum thing is a bit quirky, which I like. Plus, I don't know about COFA's exchange programs but SCA has some deal where you can pay the same amount you did at SCA while you study overseas. I hope I'll end up somewhere like Rhode Island School of Design in the future. I spend too much time dreaming and not enough time studying.
i went to the open days as well...and SCA looks so good :)
i really like the course they offer and the different studio spaces..thinking of the exchange program too!! yeah they have that but its only limited to a couple of unis..but i still like it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)