If a girl really likes you... (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
it's actually a necessary emphasis

I'm sick of cunts whinging about liking a girl theyre friends with, and not being sure if they like them back. The answer is no.

iMiraj

HSC
Umm yeah, but she might be unsure, so then she wont tell you till shes sure, but by then, she may have gotten over you. Also, a girl told me, its really hard for a girl to give a guy that trust in relationships.

My advice? If you really are close to her, then telling her wont affect it in a bad way

[yugioh gx] Believe in yourself and you can do anything [/yugioh gx]

Yung Capone

Banned
HSC
synthesized said:
how?

plz reply i want to know..
Seems as though u want to show a special someone how much you really like them...as a guy ive never been able to show how much but at the same time have never trusted any girl no matter what they did.

iMiraj

HSC
pattii said:
If a guy likes you.... he'll get hard
you sure...?

I mean... From your message under your Name.... I Really Doubt that you know every type of guy ever xD

Yeah he'll get hard, but that doesnt mean that all of us want to be Jenna Jameson (w/e her name is xD)'s bf...

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
iMiraj said:
you sure...?

I mean... From your message under your Name.... I Really Doubt that you know every type of guy ever xD

Yeah he'll get hard, but that doesnt mean that all of us want to be Jenna Jameson (w/e her name is xD)'s bf...
Well, there's a difference between 'smokin hot' and 'gf material'. I mean, I wouldn't mind if my gf was supermodel standard, but I love her for who she is (serious. however cliche this sounds). So whilst 'getting a hard-on' might suggest

And, any1 else seen the 'naughty button' at the bottom of the screen? lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)