if a guy yawns over the phone 10x does that mean you're boring? (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Yes, I'm asking a stupid question but I'm sure it has happened to people here before. My friend has a total crush on this guy, so when she has the chance to talk to him, the conversation was long but he kept yawning here and there, does that mean she's making him boring or is he tired like he says it to her, for her to believe what she wants to hear?

need opinions peoples.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
we're tired.

if we're bored, we'll hang up with an excuse.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Pacchiru said:
Does he do it all the time?

Not sure, I'll sms my friend and ask her, and get back when a sms reply comes.

p.s she will kill me if I said to her 'hey i wrote about your hopeless romantic life over the internet' lol

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
If he is willing to continue talking to her it means he is probably tired, if she was boring and he was uninterested he'd just make some excuse and hang up

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
After about 5 posts of the same response I have realised this topic is going to give this woman false hope; You fail, He hates you, Give up.

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
Next time do it during the day, if he's still yawning then you got your answer right there

Bainesy

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Yes, I'm asking a stupid question but I'm sure it has happened to people here before. My friend has a total crush on this guy, so when she has the chance to talk to him, the conversation was long but he kept yawning here and there, does that mean she's making him boring or is he tired like he says it to her, for her to believe what she wants to hear?

need opinions peoples.
It means she is boring, Damn its not bloody rocket science to figure out

if someone scratched their ass, it means they are itchy

if someone drinks a glass of water, it means they are thirsty

if someone yawns several times during a conversation, it means they are bored out of thier mind and the only reason they dont hang up is because of the faint possibility that staying in the conversation may lead to sex

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
chicky_pie said:

need opinions peoples.
i yawn ALOT, even when im not bored.

don't look into it like that

HSC
The yawns break up the awkward silences. :hammer:

We're tired, a bored guy would try to find something interesting to talk about or hang up.

SimonLee13

HSC
You're asking people who are 6-10 years younger than you. Are you serious

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
To the OP: Use your fucking common sense. He's either bored shitless or he's tired. Ask your friend to ring him in the morning and if he continously yawns, then gg kthxbai.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)