if ur bf/gf was a player (1 Viewer)

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
if your gf/bf was a player before they met you.

Would you trust them? or presume they will go straight?

btw, has this topic been started before?

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
id say give him a chance and if he screws around on u thats it

i went out with a guy that played me and i said thats it... now hes fat hahaha

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
hahhahaha you fucking dumb bitch.
"LOL HE WAS A PLAYER BUT THEN HE MET ME AND NOW HE IS NOT"

God you're stupid,
did he find jesus or something?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I used to know a guy who was known as a major player.

He said he decided to change and settle down, but I didn't believe him. It turns out he did mean it but I don't regret not going out with him because I never really felt like I could talk to him about anything anyway.

You can't tell whether or not they're really going to change. Some people never do, and some can do it over a short period of time. If you're going out with a player, you can give him a chance but be prepared to get hurt. I'm not saying you will get hurt, but don't be too naive.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i have gone out with a lot of cheaters (if thats what a 'playa/er' is) and the sad truth is that most of these dickheads never change. they are the type who will die of a coronary at the age of 55 whilst getting a blowjob from a cheap whore.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i have gone out with a lot of cheaters (if thats what a 'playa/er' is) and the sad truth is that most of these dickheads never change. they are the type who will die of a coronary at the age of 55 whilst getting a blowjob from a cheap whore.
this cheap whore will be alleycat.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i dated a cheater once. it's not worth it. as much as you want them to change and think you're different for them, you're not.
there are heaps of guys out there who are faithful and worth your time unlike those morons.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
there are heaps of guys out there who are faithful and worth your time unlike those morons.
Yea there are. However there is sufficient supplies of stupid girls that will date a "former cheater" (who stopped cheating when he met you... what a coincky-dink... do you think there's something amazing about you that is going to make him stop while he cheated on all those other people? please.).

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea there are. However there is sufficient supplies of stupid girls that will date a "former cheater" (who stopped cheating when he met you... what a coincky-dink... do you think there's something amazing about you that is going to make him stop while he cheated on all those other people? please.).
because they're the "dangerous" guys, usually the cocky arses who are slimier than clag glue.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
because these girls have little to no self esteem and buckle at the glimpse of a guy that "changes" because of them.

what a boost of self esteem
how special must you feel
you're his one weakness
he'll stop having sex all day long with dozens of equally stupid girls only to spend 6 months of abstinence for the sake of your virginity

how special

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
True, it probably does have alot to do with that...
I mean going out with a decent guy who isn't a sleazebag and just likes you isn't really as "amazing" as dating a playa.

You don't see many threads 'omg i am dating a nice normal guy', but there are 1000's of "omg my boyfriend is a cheat but i lub him'.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Yeah..
Once a cheater always a cheater(well in most cases).. Some people might change and learn from their mistakes, but most people don't learn and just cheat over and over again and continue to hurt people along the way.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
hahahhaa
No, It's not "In most cases".
It's ALL cases.

Honestly, what exactly... makes them stop cheating, if they are a habitual cheater? What is it?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hi breaking:)
lol

Not-That-Bright said:
hahahhaa
No, It's not "In most cases".
It's ALL cases.

Honestly, what exactly... makes them stop cheating, if they are a habitual cheater? What is it?
Well I wanted to say ALL cases, but then there could be someone who does wakeup to themselves and realises cheating is wrong and stops cheating.
I don't know what makes a habitual cheater stop cheating.I doubt they will ever stop cheating.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i dont think they can help themselves. they let their lives be completely controlled by their dicks, and that is where it leads them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)