If you could change 1 thing about school what would you change? (1 Viewer)

The Main Area i would change...

• Subject Choices

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • The Material relating to students

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Types of Teachers

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Student lifestyle at school

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters

Riviet

HSC
N/A
1 thing, not 6, Unique Princess. :p

I would change the amount of free time we get.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
wm_abusef said:
what the hell does "The Material relating to students" mean???
It could be anything you perceive it as. :p

LottoX: a combined NSB/GH would be very interesting indeed. XD

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
i would change the fact that private schools still get government funding, i think if they are private then they shouldnt get funding apart from what the rich parents provide...come on carr government..send your funding to the public schools!
Okay, first of all Carr is retired, and Morris Iemma is the NSW Premier. Secondly, that is totally wrong. I go to a private school and no-one is rich. Alot of parents struggle to make the payments on the huge school fees that they are charged but have decided to send their child to a private school because they want their kids to have a religious education.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
one thing?! not enough

1/ sack my english head teacher. Ever since he came our results have plumetted and he has caused the transfer of all the good teachers.

2/ rally for a change in the english syllabus

3/ kick out all the retarded kiddies in all grades

4/ have things taught faster. Sometimes it's so slow that the stuff leaves my head after a while.

-P_D

HSC
I'd change the students at my school lawlz.

like kick out all the losers who disrupt the class and just don't wanna learn jacks shit.

oh, and the teachers. I hate most of my teachers :(

sja

dingleberry
HSC
I'd get rid of the weazly and nerdy kids who post their problems on an internet forum rather implying that their problems are just a manifestation of their constant whining of "life being unfair".

Oh.

xx__savannah

HSC
I'd get rid of the grade below me -- they're favoured in preference to us Year 12s, getting their way with everything.

I'd also get a Year 12 only common room, with good chairs, aircon, fridge, microwave. Or get more teachers so that more subjects can run, regardless of how many/little students there are.

ice ken

HSC
xx__savannah said:
I'd get rid of the grade below me -- they're favoured in preference to us Year 12s, getting their way with everything.

I'd also get a Year 12 only common room, with good chairs, aircon, fridge, microwave. Or get more teachers so that more subjects can run, regardless of how many/little students there are.
wtf how can year 11's be more favoured than us year 12's.... is this certain ppl or all yr 11's

PrettyVacant

HSC
xx__savannah said:

Our senior study is like that.

ms.JESS

HSC
One thing I'd change is for teachers to stop treating me like a baby. I'm 18 and I get treated like a year 7 kid and then they are all like "Guys, I treat my year sevens like this" .. its like fuck up?

PrettyVacant

HSC
ms.JESS said:
One thing I'd change is for teachers to stop treating me like a baby. I'm 18 and I get treated like a year 7 kid and then they are all like "Guys, I treat my year sevens like this" .. its like fuck up?
Are you small in stature, and you have a cute face?
If so, well, that's pretty much expected.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
I'd move the location of the school to be as far away as possible from the current industrial area that its near. Everytime it rains the smell of faecal matter wafts through the school from the nearby chicken killing factory :|

that, or get rid of the ag plot.

daledugahole

HSC
I would put an end to all the office politics which is causing a lot of disruptions teachers wise and having a detrimental affect on the students. Surely the education of students is more important than office politics.

neXus

HSC
i would change the timetable and give students more of a choice when to go to their lessons.....and get rid of compulsary english (i really hate it)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i'd get rid of all the bogan, retarded kids who dont want to learn and thus dont benefit at all from the efforts of our teachers, who despite a few bad ones, are mostly really good.
also, i dont want to come across as discriminatory, but im sick of the teachers who can only barely speak the basics of english (we have a few, indian mostly), so i would get rid of them and replace them with teachers who can actually read the syllabus, no offence intended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)