IF you had to adopt. (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
What race would you want the kid??

I would want a black kid and i'd teach him to rap n shit.
And then he could be like 'aawww shiiittt' all the time and everyone would think he's the cutest.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
If I had to adopt, I would like to adopt any disadvantaged kids (I would prefer mainly White & Asian). I hope to provide them new lives that they can freely lead without being compromised by others.

justmeme

HSC
N/A
BackCountrySnow said:
What race would you want the kid??

I would want a black kid and i'd teach him to rap n shit.
And then he could be like 'aawww shiiittt' all the time and everyone would think he's the cutest.

</3

justmeme

HSC
N/A
i personally have no racial preferences,

rainbow > vanilla

that is all

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I'd want a white kid so no one knows it's not mine.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'd adopt a white male. Best opportunities for them to succeed. However, I wouldn't like to adopt as you have no way of knowing what the kid's medical risks are, and their parent's intelligence levels. I'd want a smart kid.

HSC
N/A
I don't know if I'd want kids in the first place. But I'd rather have my own than adopt.

But if I haddddd to, as in partner really wanted kids and we were infertile or something, I wouldn't care what race/gender as long as they were not disabled.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
I don't know if I'd want kids in the first place. But I'd rather have my own than adopt.

But if I haddddd to, as in partner really wanted kids and we were infertile or something, I wouldn't care what race/gender as long as they were not disabled.
but all females are hormonally-disabled

stazi

Nightman
HSC
actually, i was thinking that i'd probably adopt a black kid and a jewish kid. the black for doing manual labour around the house and the jew for making me lots of money

BackCountrySnow

HSC
lyounamu said:
If I had to adopt, I would like to adopt any disadvantaged kids (I would prefer mainly White & Asian). I hope to provide them new lives that they can freely lead without being compromised by others.
homg, you hate black people!!!

Bree.Leigh

HSC
If i had to adopt a kid i would probably go for an asian girl baby, asian babies are adorable!.. but id definetely prefer my own

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Bree.Leigh said:
If i had to adopt a kid i would probably go for an asian girl baby, asian babies are adorable!.. but id definetely prefer my own

Your Asian adopted baby girl would end up being more smarter, educated, richer than you. She'll abandon you by the time she's 18. :rofl:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
BackCountrySnow said:
homg, you hate black people!!!
No, it is just that I would have better chance of connecting them. I never had chance (unfortunately) of hanging out with Black people. If you look at my social network, it is made up of 80% White people and 20% Asian people.

This is mainly due to my school. My school hardly has Black people in it and the consequence of that is...

Gillard's Hair

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
No, it is just that I would have better chance of connecting them. I never had chance (unfortunately) of hanging out with Black people. If you look at my social network, it is made up of 80% White people and 20% Asian people.

This is mainly due to my school. My school hardly has Black people in it and the consequence of that is...
I think the government should import more black people into this country so you can have more black friends in your social network site's buddy list, I'll make note of that and speak to Sir Kevin Rudd tomorrow after lunch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)