If you want to complain about blatant Ruse cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

poWerdrY

HSC
gregjb said:
I can tell you go to Ruse. You have a panda display picture (clearly asian) and you are immature enough to joke about this situation and claim you were "taking a poop". This immaturity is indicative of a lack of social skills due to your life, reading over textbooks constantly.

Cool life skills :)
you think you're so cool don't you? well guess what? i've got 150 posts, and you've only got 3. therefore, i have a bigger e-dick than you. so suck shit.

edit: oh and i was taking a poop. you would know if you were really there. the hall couldn't be used for several hours after my....err misadventure

gregjb

HSC
duy.le said:
well i did finish the paper in the sufficient time so i wouldnt of needed the extra time anyways, well maybe other people would have but i personally dont care, so what if they have extra time to check over their already perfect work. im sure most of them were able to finish the paper in time, seriously it was just 3 unit, they are leet mathematicians.

i can clearly see that u either dont do 4 u or just plainly suck cause every minute counts in 4 unit. its about 10 times harder to finish a 4 u paper than it is to finish a 3 u paper.
I place very highly in 4 unit maths as matter of fact with a predict scaled mark in excess of 95 (above the top 10% in the state).

I also finished the 3 unit paper, and circled the only 2 questions I know I had a wrong answer to (but some correct working). In 5 minutes after the exam I got these out, as such with 15 extra minutes instead of recieving ~80/84 I would be recieving 84/84. This could impact my scaled mark by at least 2-3 depending on how many people were in this tight range.

Also, as far as 4 unit is concerned what sort of raw mark are you looking at? You sound confident...

gregjb

HSC
poWerdrY said:
you think you're so cool don't you? well guess what? i've got 150 posts, and you've only got 3. therefore, i have a bigger e-dick than you. so suck shit.
At least my rl-dick sees more action than my left and right hands :) so suck shit.

edit: You further my point about a lack of life skills with your immature edit. Ruse is full of asians who can't help but fail socially.

poWerdrY

HSC
gregjb said:
I place very highly in 4 unit maths as matter of fact with a predict scaled mark in excess of 95 (above the top 10% in the state).

I also finished the 3 unit paper, and circled the only 2 questions I know I had a wrong answer to (but some correct working). In 5 minutes after the exam I got these out, as such with 15 extra minutes instead of recieving ~80/84 I would be recieving 84/84. This could impact my scaled mark by at least 2-3 depending on how many people were in this tight range.

Also, as far as 4 unit is concerned what sort of raw mark are you looking at? You sound confident...
just to let yyou know, i dont know anyone from ruse who's dropped more than 2 marks in the 3u exam yet. so, just to rub it in, you just got beaten by 167 people at least. good luck with your UAI

duy.le

HSC
gregjb said:

high

gregjb

HSC
poWerdrY said:
just to let yyou know, i dont know anyone from ruse who's dropped more than 2 marks in the 3u exam yet. so, just to rub it in, you just got beaten by 167 people at least. good luck with your UAI
Obvious troll is obvious. I know people at Ruse who dropped more than 2 marks, so you don't know your own year very well. Could that be a further lack of social skills? OHSHI-

Also, of course they have higher marks, you had 15 extra minutes!

Also, my UAI is still predicted to be above 99, and even if the whole Ruse candidature beat me because of this, it wouldn't be enough to pull me below that.

Good luck with your life outside school/uni/work.

gregjb

HSC
duy.le said:
Nice reply, don't want to give too much away unless I actually kicked your ass in 4u.

Well, to give you some sort of idea I believe I recieved a mark in the top 10 percent in the state, and certainly in excess of 95. If you feel you are still able to compete with me reply with your mark and I will reveal what I think I have as a raw mark.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
SH33P said:
o_O of course its serious

i wonder what happens now? keep us posted!
they're thinking of moderating the marks to take into account the unfair advantage.

HSC
gregjb said:
Obvious troll is obvious. I know people at Ruse who dropped more than 2 marks, so you don't know your own year very well. Could that be a further lack of social skills? OHSHI-

Also, of course they have higher marks, you had 15 extra minutes!

Also, my UAI is still predicted to be above 99, and even if the whole Ruse candidature beat me because of this, it wouldn't be enough to pull me below that.

Good luck with your life outside school/uni/work.
you know that UAI starts at 100, not 1, right?:rolleyes:

duy.le

HSC
gregjb said:
Nice reply, don't want to give too much away unless I actually kicked your ass in 4u.

Well, to give you some sort of idea I believe I recieved a mark in the top 10 percent in the state, and certainly in excess of 95. If you feel you are still able to compete with me reply with your mark and I will reveal what I think I have as a raw mark.
dude do u think that i really care what u get, i performed my best and there is nothing u can do to take that away from me, and u wait until December 18. i WILL beat u.

gregjb

HSC
scaredytiger said:
you know that UAI starts at 100, not 1, right?:rolleyes:
I'm not sure why you would bother attacking me here... But congratulations, you are a retard.

Yes I know UAI "starts" at 100, that is to say 100 is the highest mark, and I also know that that means I will probably beat you... Congratulations.

Zeber

HSC
EXTRA15MIN said:
You have such interesting calls. They're all so original :sleep:
don't hate me because i'm better than you at mathematics you peasant.

gregjb

HSC
duy.le said:
dude do u think that i really care what u get, i performed my best and there is nothing u can do to take that away from me, and u wait until December 18. i WILL beat u.
You began by calling me bad at 4u and when I mention a raw mark easily exceeding 95 you start turning around and claiming I was attacking you. Congratulations if you do beat me, but you will probably never know.

On that note, if you are so confident you will beat me... Why not post your expected raw mark?

poWerdrY

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
they're thinking of moderating the marks to take into account the unfair advantage.
nah, they're just making us do it again. i was at our principal's house today, and she told me it would be no biggie. she said she spoke with the head of maths at bos and they'd struck a deal.

gregjb

HSC
poWerdrY said:
nah, they're just making us do it again. i was at our principal's house today, and she told me it would be no biggie. she said she spoke with the head of maths at bos and they'd struck a deal.
I bet you get your rocks off on sites like /b/. You are that kind of obvious immature troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)