If you were thinking of applying for a job.... (1 Viewer)

Drnrg

dont bother.
all the retail places have done all their hiring for christmas before the hsc began, so yeah. you missed out
tough luck
no drunkeness for you f00's

Jin-17

my my aren't u going to earn alot of friends here. Lets make one thing straight here, the hungry wolf is never satisifed until he is full, so in another word all is not lost until it is lost and all i have to say is your hard fact of reality does not impress me.

My compliments

Jimmy Francis Kim

Jin-17

There are ALOT OF OPENINGS in chatswood, if none of that interst u, than go search through centerlink, which has many jobs available. Besides call centre and telemarketing pays really wll which I think people should consider which I have. I may work for the "Neverfail" company. (water)

T

tactic

you will have plenty of fun doing telemarketing.... NOT i would ratehr have no job then do that shit
i worked in chatswood for a month doing telemarketing and it is NOT fun and it didnt pay all that well....

you only get paid well if you are good..

if you can get inbound callcenter then its great i worked at a temp in one for a few days.. awsome stuff..

but outbound cold calling is the pits.. you wonder why you see so many jobs for them?

*Goldilocks*

HSC
yeah, i'd like to know of these as well...

the other day i put in my application in around 20 places and all but one gave me a smug smile and said that they werent hiring they didnt think...

is there ANYWHERE in chatty that wants people, im desperate!!! :(

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
orangeguy, u and ur scavenger hunts around chatswood. Is this what u were doing during lunch time on that eco lecture day?!

Sarah J

HSC
Actually, going around Castle Towers, I saw HEAPS of places that wer hiring chrissie casuals, like the cinemas, restaraunts and various little stores. The only places that had done the hiring early were the big department stores, like GBs and Kmart. CD stores are still hiring too. It's so annoying cos I'd love to work in one but I already have the GB job.

timmii

sporadic attendee
Soooo very many stores in Chatswood have little signs outside saying they're hiring. Most that I saw were for management positions however. Mainly in Westfield but also the Chase. And not just fastfood, I saw signs outside Sheike, Cue, Atelier etc, plus the level 5 stores in westfield and I was just walking past quickly, plus target is usually hiring (apparently their union has just increased wages as well, so the rates may be marginally better than previously thought).

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
how come it seems like everybody lives in chatswood or somewhere around that area?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)