If you were to make a magazine, what sort of magazine would it be? (1 Viewer)

HSC
It'd probably be on making electronic components, reviews on not just new games but games, movies, gadgets, latest hardware

me and my mates where going too start a site on that but couldn't be fucked with it, i got the PHP going but they're lazy :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Computer Magazine already there is a lot of excellent PC magazines out there so it would need a draw card.

HSC
A lot of them are a little tainted in terms of their reviews, ie. favour certain brands

nwatts

HSC
The snobbiest, most pretentious literary magazine the world has seen. I'd probably title it "My Objective Opinion" and only publish articles that serve to enhance my status within the literary community. It would also serve as a forum for my rants on the declining literacy of humanity. Half of it would be called "You're shit" and be dedicated to the organisation of collective book burnings, each issue a new text up for destruction.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Probably some sort of Photography magazine.....with robots and uber cool chicks on the cover.

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
The snobbiest, most pretentious literary magazine the world has seen. I'd probably title it "My Objective Opinion" and only publish articles that serve to enhance my status within the literary community. It would also serve as a forum for my rants on the declining literacy of humanity. Half of it would be called "You're shit" and be dedicated to the organisation of collective book burnings, each issue a new text up for destruction.
That deserves a great big lol.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Erotica. Nice artsy nudie photography.

Or a newspaper, like MX, just for uni students with job vacancies, events and other fun things to do for cheap! :)

get_born

A top 20 sort of Magazine. Whatever the hot issue of the week is, it would be focused on that. With different sections dedicated to like politics, sport, fashion, music, food and so on.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Something for the 12-16 female age bracket, like Dolly and Girlfriend, although less sex-oriented.

smiley20

HSC
N/A
Id like to make a universal student magazine/newspaper which will include things like profiles of over achieving students, sport events, social events, etc etc.

:)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Probably something on arcade games.. i notice a lot of magazines are for console games, but not much talk on arcade.. not that there's that much to talk about- maybe it would have information on tournaments, tips, locations, etc.. *shrugs*

get_born

smiley20 said:
Id like to make a universal student magazine/newspaper which will include things like profiles of over achieving students, sport events, social events, etc etc.

:)
That wouldn't be a bad idea especially if I was on the front :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
We almost had a universal student paper, called the Student Leader... but it has ground a halt at the moment.

But I would probably make a travel on a budget style publication aimed at the student and backpacker market.

smiley20

HSC
N/A
braindrainedAsh said:
We almost had a universal student paper, called the Student Leader... but it has ground a halt at the moment.

But I would probably make a travel on a budget style publication aimed at the student and backpacker market.
Heya,

What do you mean 'Almost'?

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
A magazine dedicated to the happenings of Boredofstudies esp non-school and Stas's kinky bum sex:bomb:

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I'd do it for 18-25 age bracket. I'd do it for clothes that would actually be worn, like, no 12 million dollar bras in it, because not many people would buy it.

I would have a mix of high fashion and cheaper alternatives

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)