If your girl or boyfriend wouldn't have sex... (1 Viewer)

GeoffreyLeonard

HSC
N/A
want2bdifferent said:
umm well I think that people who are going out with those that do not want to have sex should respect there choices, esspecially if they are waiting for marriage.
You didn't have any sex when you were 13, did you? DID YOU? DID YOU?

No, you did not.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
want2bdifferent said:
I dont agree with Sex is needed for a healthy relationship, and it should only be within marriage and then is to join the two and is a gift to enjoy each others bodies, but that is my opinion.
How the fuck you would know though?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i'm fairly sure i answered this question in another thread a while ago and i can't be fucked finding it. but yeah pretty much you'd have to be a fairly massive cunt to break up with your partner just because they weren't ready for sex or whatever... i mean shit, if you're only in it for the sex, why even bother - just go out and get a root or something?

HSC
Serius said:
If sex isnt possible for some sort of medical reason that has occurred whilst we were dating, if i cared enough about them i could find a way around it, like be allowed to go out and try to pick up once a week, or to have a fuckbuddy or something.
if you cared enough about them, you'd find someone else to fuck? fuck man lol, you are a straightout dickhead.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
katietheskatie said:
if you cared enough about them, you'd find someone else to fuck? fuck man lol, you are a straightout dickhead.
Seriously, that's just weird.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
If my partner had a good reason like wanting to wait till they were ready, wanting to wait till marriage etc then I would be willing to wait however if they just didn't want to I would have to ask why. While sex is not the most important thing its one of the most initmate acts that two people can share and I think the act of being completely vulnerable and giving yourself to the other person is a good test to see if a relationship can work.

People can pretend all they want but in a relationship sex is more than desire, its an expression of love

HSC
Riet said:
How the fuck you would know though?
I have seen many long term relationships were sex was not involved and the people are now married. btw they dont believe in pre-marital sex

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
melsc said:
People can pretend all they want but in a relationship sex is more than desire, its an expression of love
You haven't had good sex before.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
want2bdifferent said:
I have seen many long term relationships were sex was not involved and the people are now married. btw they dont believe in pre-marital sex
I've seen many short term relationships where sex was involved and enjoyed by both parties. What's your point?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
yes.

Also if it was shit.

These things are important.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Riet said:
I've seen many short term relationships where sex was involved and enjoyed by both parties. What's your point?
I dont think it is nessersary for a good relationship.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
wow so many opinions that i agree with in this thread..why didnt i see this earlier...

k virgin

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
yes I would break up with them. sex is important. not the most important but still important.

there was this girl a couple of years ago who really liked me, and everyone though we should be going out but we didn't. the reason was because she wouldn't do anything physical. the foundation of a relationship is physical attraction and showing that physical attraction. it just doesn't work without it.

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer

latvia

HSC
N/A
textbook said:
would you break up with them? Think about it. A lot of relationships stay together because of sex. A lot of people break up because they have conflicting views. It's easy to say that you will stay with them no matter what, but in reality it doesn't seem to happen. Wanting to go to the same level of sexual things seems to be a big factor in whether people stay together.
so, there's no Mr. Darcy irl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)