If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (1 Viewer)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Just to clear it up, every woman is at risk of cervical cancer, whether they have had sex or not. ALL women over 18 should have regular and systemic pap smears.

Most girls' hymens will have broken enough to get a speculum in, they come in different sizes and have very small ones designed especially for virgins (remember that most virgins can use tampons). So being a virgin is not a valid excuse for avoiding a pap smear.

Pap smears dont hurt at all, at most they are slightly uncomfortable at certain points in the procedure but there is certainly no pain involved.

So yes, regardless of whether you've had a penis up there or not (sorry to be blunt) you should be having pap smears over the age of 18. Feel thankful that we even have this procedure available to us, something so small can save us from potentially something quite big.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Ms 12 said:
ALL women over 18 should have regular and systemic pap smears.
so why does the site not say it? i am not challenging you and telling you you're wrong, since the other site even says most (not only) risk is if sexually active, but why would the government site not say it and why is there so much of a difference between what people have heard?

ok i think i am done in this discussion

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
ewww.....I know some gals who have had sex when they were 12....MAN!! that's just wrong....they're practically still kids......so so so wrong!.....at least wait until you actually know what a tampon is...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah the first girl to lose her virginity in my grade was in year 8
by that stage she was 13..i find that hard to believe but i guess she was more developed and mature..

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
ewww.....I know some gals who have had sex when they were 12....MAN!! that's just wrong....they're practically still kids......so so so wrong!.....at least wait until you actually know what a tampon is...
soha said:
yeah the first girl to lose her virginity in my grade was in year 8
by that stage she was 13..i find that hard to believe but i guess she was more developed and mature..
wow...i find that so hard to believe. they are so young !! god...who would do such a thing to a kid...and what kind of kid would want to...?? totally underaged. yuck...i'm getting sick here....imagining my little sister doing that kind of stuff, it's really grossing me out - not that she would, because if she did, i would so kill her

oh yeah, thanks to the ppl who answered my question. i feel really weird now, having asked and ppl actually kind of arguing over it

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
table for 1 said:
wow...i find that so hard to believe. they are so young !! god...who would do such a thing to a kid...and what kind of kid would want to...?? totally underaged. yuck...i'm getting sick here....imagining my little sister doing that kind of stuff, it's really grossing me out - not that she would, because if she did, i would so kill her

oh yeah, thanks to the ppl who answered my question. i feel really weird now, having asked and ppl actually kind of arguing over it
i play softball with a girl that is 14 and she reckons it's the cool thing to do to have sex... everyone's done it and had multiple partners... i know she has but surely this isn't all that common. it's so young. there's something really wrong if this is a trend

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
you dont play down at georges river do ya?

well i read some where average for sex inercourse in australia is 16

and like sexual contact (kissing, mutual marsturbation and oral sex) is 14 on average

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
hbk_ace said:
you dont play down at georges river do ya?

well i read some where average for sex inercourse in australia is 16

and like sexual contact (kissing, mutual marsturbation and oral sex) is 14 on average
nah i don't plat at georges river... i was just hoping this was a rare thing. she doesn't even like sex, but she does it to make guys happy, and to be cool. its horrible

lifeguardlisa

HSC
I lost it when I was 16. but I don't think of it as "losing" something. I see sex as something where you..gain ...something...
I dunno. The phrase "lose your virginity" sounds so sad and wimpy...
i didn't lose my virginity
I fucked my boyfreind

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
§eraphim said:
loss of virginity = loss of innocence. =/
your pictures scare me

on topic tho, i dont think its a loss of innocence..... innocence is a characteristic not taken away by sex but by the outside world in general
sex can be a loving act in which you dont lose innocence but in a way gain it, through your understanding of sex as something emotional, loving etc etc

tamster

hey isn't it said

Isn't it said that guys can tell that a chick is a virgin or not when they are having sex with her..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)