If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (1 Viewer)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

dimu2

HSC
Re: when did you lose your virginity?

without sounding philosophical or wutever, i reckon the emotionally ready factor (and yeh, above 16) is most important

dimu2

HSC

long jetty said:
Sex before marriage is a sin, although it's not a commandment.

Here are some verses to back it up.

Fornification is defined as "[SIZE=-1]Sexual intercourse between two unmarried people."[/SIZE]

Act 15:19, 20 "Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood."

Act 15:29 "That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well."

Rom 1:28-32 "And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

1Cr 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Gal 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1Th 4:3-5 "For this is the will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; Not in the lust of concupiscence..."

And yes I am remaining a Virgin until Marriage. I'm 16 at the moment.
cheers noob

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC

long jetty said:
Sex before marriage is a sin, although it's not a commandment.

Here are some verses to back it up.

Fornification is defined as "[SIZE=-1]Sexual intercourse between two unmarried people."[/SIZE]

Act 15:19, 20 "Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood."

Act 15:29 "That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well."

Rom 1:28-32 "And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

1Cr 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Gal 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1Th 4:3-5 "For this is the will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; Not in the lust of concupiscence..."

And yes I am remaining a Virgin until Marriage. I'm 16 at the moment.

a simple "im covered in acne and im yet to finish puberty" would have sufficed

Makiekle

HSC

15...She was 16...God Bless Alcohol!!!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC

19...fuk a lot of yall started young :p

ichocolateyou

HSC
N/A

xixi, generally, its older in my country.I lost mine at 22,she is abroad now, my baby^^

puglover

HSC

He is my best friend till this day.
I can even give you the exact day if you want...
I wrote it in my diary...
28/7/06
o.o not very long ago..
and barely legal..
my birthday 14/7/06
he is also 18 but is a year ahead and is in uni o.o
no regrets.
the first time sucked.. it really hurt lmao.
To those that havent been fucked yet... and your a chick.. its gonna hurt the first time..
The first time is so overated..
The 2nd.. *drool* .. you will love :p
and i am still with him..
so that is a good sign.
We had been friends for like nearly 3 years though. started going out on the 3rd year.

La Bomba

HSC

Well r, I haven't lost mine yet. Is it good if you still have it when ur 15 or should you have lost t by then?

Dr_Doom

HSC

puglover said:
28/7/06
o.o not very long ago..
and barely legal..
my birthday 14/7/06
no regrets.
To those that havent been fucked yet... and your a chick.. its gonna hurt the first time..
so that is a good sign.
We had been friends for like nearly 3 years though. started going out on the 3rd year.
If you're 18 why does it say ur HSC is next year?!?!?

puglover

HSC

If you're 18 why does it say ur HSC is next year?!?!?
yeshers i stuffed it up o.o'
but its good im real serious with this guy.
we are thinkin about renting a property together.
ya' ha real serious.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

puglover said:
28/7/06
o.o not very long ago..
and barely legal..
my birthday 14/7/06
no regrets.
so that is a good sign.
You do realise that age of consent is 16, and not 18, right?

puglover

HSC

really?
oops.
lmao

the hsc sucks

HSC
Re: Virginity

sped_kid01 said:
hey everyone,

i was just wondering if people would write WHAT AGE THEY LOST THEIR VIRGINITY AT?

If you are a virgin, then please state your age and "virgin"...or anything similar.

This info. is for my Personal Interest Project (PIP) for Society and Culture.

Cheers! :) :) :)
17 and it was at my boyfriendsd place. logical really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)