• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ignored :( (1 Viewer)

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
wikiwiki: I don't think he could of hid that away from me for 7 months.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
lil_dudette said:
then explain it better next time....jeez
I thought it was pretty obvious.

Sorry Laurel, but it does sound as though he's dropped you, or found someone else to occupy his time with. I'd say forget about the prick until he decides to call you. Your future is more important than some long distance relationship with a guy who doesnt even have the decency or the balls to admit to ignoring you.

People like that are such a waste of space.

tempco

HSC
laurel18 said:
wikiwiki: I don't think he could of hid that away from me for 7 months.
oh, you'd be surprised.

and it makes sense too.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
MaryJane said:
I thought it was pretty obvious.

Sorry Laurel, but it does sound as though he's dropped you, or found someone else to occupy his time with. I'd say forget about the prick until he decides to call you. Your future is more important than some long distance relationship with a guy who doesnt even have the decency or the balls to admit to ignoring you.

People like that are such a waste of space.
hear hear!
just like a guy i used to know..

aj_number_10

HSC
laurel18 said:
Hi everyone, thanks for reading :)

My boyfriend has ignored me for 4 days straight already. I tried to ring him this morning to see what was up. He didn't pick up because it was me. So I left him a message for him to call me back but he did not.

I went online (on IM) and he left in a hurry and I think he blocked me after that because I went to visit a blockchecker and he was online.

So I think he's broken up with me. It really hurts because I don't know whats wrong or why he did it. I would have prefered if he broke up with me properly directly.

Do you think he's broken up with me or wants some time to himself? Or he's busy?
What do you think?

Thanks again everyone!
no big issue. he probably just found another girl.
theres nothing wrong with what hes done. hes probly just ignoring u so u stop liking him and break up with him cuz he doesnt wanna have to break up with u. thats wat i do neway n if i no this guy which i think i do hes doing the same thing

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
This is what happened just then...he unblocked me and this was the conversation. Then he left. Not sure whether he left or dropped off. I'm not sure what the last bit is on about...

He: hey
Me: hi
He: how u going?
Me: ok
He: sorry i ignored u
Me: may i ask why?
He: cause i nearly cheated on u
He: its so hard u being so far away
He: also to your email
He: ive given as well
He: i took the day off

I don't know whether its true or he's using that as an excuse to break up with me. Sigh... :rolleyes:

JoeysBoy

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Guys like that are so stupid. Dont give up, pester him until the fuck gives you an answer. You dont have to stand for that sweetie. :)
Get up him playboy ;)

Btw, he sounds like an arse...

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
laurel18 said:
This is what happened just then...he unblocked me and this was the conversation. Then he left. Not sure whether he left or dropped off. I'm not sure what the last bit is on about...

He: hey
Me: hi
He: how u going?
He: sorry i ignored u
Me: may i ask why?
He: cause i nearly cheated on u
He: its so hard u being so far away
He: also to your email
He: ive given as well
He: i took the day off

I don't know whether its true or he's using that as an excuse to break up with me. Sigh... :rolleyes:
He nearly cheated? That would make me feel so insecure.

I'm very sceptical on long-distance relationships. I think you guys are just hanging on. At least he acknowledged that he has been ignoring you.

Don't worry about it too much. You have exams coming up, you need to concentrate. After the HSC, go out with friends, enjoy yourself, and if your relationship doesn't work out, there are a lot of nice boys floating around. :p

As for the last bit, well he just didn't make any sense. :rolleyes:
aj_number_10 said:
no big issue. he probably just found another girl.
theres nothing wrong with what hes done. hes probly just ignoring u so u stop liking him and break up with him cuz he doesnt wanna have to break up with u. thats wat i do neway n if i no this guy which i think i do hes doing the same thing
Of course there's something wrong with it.

If you want a break-up, there's nothing more pathetic than ignoring your girlfriend so that she can do what you were too much of a coward to do. I'd like to see a girl do that to you one day - will you come complain to us about what a snob she is? :rolleyes:

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow. Doesn't sound too good.

I was in a LDR two years ago, and it wasn't good. The arsehole cheated on me numerous times - he was living in Brisbane, and I was living in Sydney at the time.

The break-up was really bad, and it got me into depression for few months.

If your man says he NEARLY cheated on you, then he's not worth it.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
sweetcherry said:
Wow. Doesn't sound too good.

I was in a LDR two years ago, and it wasn't good. The arsehole cheated on me numerous times - he was living in Brisbane, and I was living in Sydney at the time.

The break-up was really bad, and it got me into depression for few months.

If your man says he NEARLY cheated on you, then he's not worth it.
One of my friend told me...that cheating could be classified as anything, like being drunk and a girl trying to hold him up but I shall ask him tomorrow what his meaning is...

He's in Canberra and I'm in Sydney...so it's a fair distance considering we both can't drive.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
laurel18 said:
One of my friend told me...that cheating could be classified as anything, like being drunk and a girl trying to hold him up but I shall ask him tomorrow what his meaning is...

He's in Canberra and I'm in Sydney...so it's a fair distance considering we both can't drive.
Most guys consider cheating as sex. For your sake I hope your guy's different from the crowd.

When was the last time you saw him? How did you guys meet anyway - did you start dating and then one of you moved away?

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah true... always best to get the whole story first before you do anything that would hurt both of you.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
turn up at his house and ask him what his problem is, you can't do understand anything without talking, and you have a right to know why he is acting wierd...

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Most guys consider cheating as sex. For your sake I hope your guy's different from the crowd.

When was the last time you saw him? How did you guys meet anyway - did you start dating and then one of you moved away?
The last time I saw him was 20th September which wasn't too long ago. We met online in January...he came over from Canberra to see me end of March and then that was kind of where everything started.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sparkl3z said:
turn up at his house and ask him what his problem is, you can't do understand anything without talking, and you have a right to know why he is acting wierd...
laurel18 said:
You need to do some reading. :p
laurel18 said:
The last time I saw him was 20th September which wasn't too long ago. We met online in January...he came over from Canberra to see me end of March and then that was kind of where everything started.
Ah, met on the internet. You didn't have any doubts about whether it would work out when you started the relationship (since he does live in another state)?

Well, don't be too upset about it, you have big scary exams in less than a week. If he doesn't appreciate you being so loyal in a long-distance relationship, he doesn't deserve you. I hope it all works out for the best. :)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
chance r he sersly doesnt like u nemore...and he cbb tlking to u nemore....sorry but that the harsh reality...nd chances r its cos hes onto a new chik....im pretty sure thats wot hes thinking...cos if i said that...tahts exaclty how id be tlking...one word answers and shit dats random...hes lost interest in u...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)