illness (1 Viewer)

Saieshan

HSC
does anyone know what a misadventure application involves....i was sick today and supervisor asked me to fill one out but i said no

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Well you're an idiot.

You get more points for being sick.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
it takes into perspective that you werent feeling well when you sat for the exam.
umm.. im not sure on this BUT if you dont do it, you'll get the estimated mark??! (??)

all you do is fill in the date, exam and the effect it has on your performance.
YOu hand it into the supervisor, she/he reads it then gives it to your principal to sign.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
to fill one out, you have to have a medical certificate on the day of the illness, as well as your comments, the supervisors and the principals.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
haha... my friend burnt her hand this morning while cooking breakfast, she filled in a misadventure form because it was her writing hand... and it was Modern History too, lucky bitch if she gets extra marks..arg!!

definingemo

bonnells bay....but i say i live in newcastle
HSC
N/A
i was intensely sick for the english exam...major viral infection...and a flu
migraines and all that.
i took some cold and flu tablets reluctantly(night ones) just before and during the exam and they worked likea charm....creativity levels sky rocketed.
sooooo...not going to complain. but i suppose i will see how i went when i get the results...can't remember all the details :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)