im fucked am i. and i feel like shit (1 Viewer)

kekeheaven

HSC
my half yearlies:
maths: 47 percent , came 10/20
english:30 percent , came probably 3rd last
ipt : 82 percent not sure about ranking top 5
sdd 65 percent rank 9 out of 15
business studies : 30 percent last.
physic : 25 percent last.

so far , ive done 40 percent of my weighting and 60 percent left, plus the hsc, so am i fucked or what, my aim : 85 uai i need a fucking miracle. seriosuly FUCKING MIRACLE.and i wish at least i get 75 uai , but i dunno how im gonna pull this, like 1. ican improve my english , but physics and business, im probs 6 months of work behind(of understanding and remembering) so im stuffed , need feedback and i want honest feedback , i dont care if u say if i get 30 uai w/e

HSC
lmao, u r so NOT fucked, my tutour got 50% in every assesment.......after trials he studied his ass of n ended up with a 98.3 uai

kekeheaven

HSC
sanjeevprasad99 said:
lmao, u r so NOT fucked, my tutour got 50% in every assesment.......after trials he studied his ass of n ended up with a 98.3 uai
seriously please elaborate more , like what topics he done and what marks he got

HSC
kekeheaven said:
seriously please elaborate more , like what topics he done and what marks he got
every assessment he failed or JUST passed
his subs
4u maths, adv english, physics, chemistry, eco

kekeheaven

HSC
sanjeevprasad99 said:
every assessment he failed or JUST passed
his subs
4u maths, adv english, physics, chemistry, eco
he does high scaling topics ....

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
you definitely need a miracle if you want 60, let alone 85+
youve got 12 units, and one subject wont count, but seeing how youre doing poorly in all, except IPT, then i would have no idea which subject wont count.
all i can say is good luck

HSC
kekeheaven said:
he does high scaling topics ....
evn so, it wouldnt scale up ~45%....nothing does

n e wai, my advice is study ur ass of, nothing is impossible, dun lisiten to n e one when they say u cant get what u want, u gotta put in the effort, if u dont....how do u expect to get a good uai?

Last edited:

*ToRi*BeLLa*

HSC
i'd just join the circus... i hear they pay alot if you can put up a good tent lol... trust me i'm screwed too....try 17% in my maths exam... he he
xx tori

Reta

HSC
do not worry i am like you fucked up in every subjects especailly fucken maths :bomb: i ned a quick solution to my problem, i dont know how to get a good uni

HSC
Reta said:
do not worry i am like you fucked up in every subjects especailly fucken maths :bomb: i ned a quick solution to my problem, i dont know how to get a good uni
umm...do u mean good uai :confused:

hmm, alot of ppl stuffed up maths......get cambridge....n a tutour (private tutour who comes to ur house who is a uni student who got band 6 n maths in is fkn strict)........like mine-_-
jus keep revising......2u maths is all formula work -_-...besides q.10...requires a bit of thinkin=p

xxmissy

HSC
wat i can say is u still have 60% ov ur assessment left so study ur ass off for ur trials coz there usually worth 30% and get the highest ranking u can. to make u feel better ur school assessment mark is half ur hsc mark so if u do exceptionally good in ur HSC like that sanjeey guy was saying about his tutor u may just hit 85=) study hard!!

~untitled~

HSC
Hmm, what are you on here for then??? Get studying! It's not too late to get 85+, but youll needa work freaking hard, and try and get your ranks as high as you can get them.

melmelzz

HSC
Dont give up, if your going to stick with this attitude the only UAI you'l be aiming for is below 60. Build up a suitable timetable for yourself and study it.

To get 90+ you needa put some effort in without thinking 'OMG this is the end of the world, im fucked because im not up to date with my work/studies and my test results are not what i expected them to be!'

Push yourself to study, not everyone is naturally smart, the harder you work the more you can gain from it. Its amazing what feedback teachers give you also, take in their criticism, and use that to guide yourself.

goodluck!:)

redom

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Hmm, what are you on here for then??? Get studying! It's not too late to get 85+, but youll needa work freaking hard, and try and get your ranks as high as you can get them.
Well put!...those marks arnt great, but try and take the positives! IPT is solid, and the others need alot of work! thats your way out, WORK!....just aim to doo better for the meantime, then worry abt such lofty goals!

goodluck!

careee

HSC
jus gonna say it straight.

yes its good to vent, but ultimately.. get off your ass and do something about it.

the fact that you say you're 6months behind in physics and business gives you the mentality that you're never gonna catch up, so in other words you've already given up hope. but its not like that. theres months until the hsc and you've got plenty of time to learn the stuff. start whereever you stopped and learn it again. even the areas that you dont end up covering by the time the hsc comes around.. at least you got part of it done. get me? its better than nothing and it will get you somewhere.

kekeheaven

HSC
since we got 5 months to the hsc , how many hours of study do you reacon i have to do everyday to catch up and excel

Bl0nDi3

HSC
you aren't "fucked" thats what I thought all last yr i have like 30% on most of my maths assessments and my other subjects wernt much better and I thought this cant be fixed and it basically screwd me up because i gave up hope i ended up with a 89 uai could have done much better... In the end your actual hsc exam counts more than anything ang 60% worth of assessments left is wayy more than enough to turn it all around... o and stop wasting time on this site trust me STUDYYYY :) good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)