I'm in BIG trouble... >_< (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok. the thing is... I have enrolled in the courses for my first semester, but there was some problem with the courses for my second, so I left them there thinking I'll get back to it... But just then I found, the enrolment has closed at 5pm today...

I only got up to stage 5, which is "Register in My classes". So.. what can I do now? Would I be in big trouble...? ugh... x_x

MrRock

HSC
You can enrol again from the 2nd February onwards. Just hope all the good tutorials aren't taken.

P

pLuvia

MoonLiteDreamz said:
Ok. the thing is... I have enrolled in the courses for my first semester, but there was some problem with the courses for my second, so I left them there thinking I'll get back to it... But just then I found, the enrolment has closed at 5pm today...

I only got up to stage 5, which is "Register in My classes". So.. what can I do now? Would I be in big trouble...? ugh... x_x
I have the same problem with my 5th subject but then again no one can enrol for that subject since it's above 12 credit points per semester

*hopeful*

HSC
2nd sem ? i havent even choosen all the subjects for then, but i guess if u want to do the timetable now....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)