• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i'm scared (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
i've got 3 days of school left and it i don't feel anything, it hasn't sunk in yet that school is soon gonna be over forever. Is anyone else having the same problem? :(

Huy

HSC
N/A
It'll hit me after Year 12 is over, while I'm at home by myself in the holidays thinking about "school" -- because after the holiday break, I (normally) realise that school will resume and that I'll be seeing my friends again.

This week, everybody has been taking pictures in class, bringing cameras to school and getting group photos, etc.

It'll sink in by the holidays/after school is over (forever) :)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
yeah, everyone's bringing cameras to our school as well, and all the classes have been organising presents and parties etc.. but its still not sinking in

Yeah that's true, after my last HSC exam I'll go home realising I never have to go back to school ever...although our school is having a BBQ breakfast thing on dec 19...so we can chat about our results

Rahul

Dead Member
its another stage in life, i'm excited about uni for some reason, probably because i will be making a new start.....so exciting :D

oh, that is if i get into my desired course

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
its another stage in life, i'm excited about uni for some reason, probably because i will be making a new start.....so exciting :D

oh, that is if i get into my desired course
Yeah, true, but I'm freaking out about uni as it is more scary than starting high school, there's 10 times more people, much bigger place to get lost in, etc. etc. But then again more opportunities to meet heaps of new people

Rahul

Dead Member
i want to be out of school. period!

it has too many bad memories....lazyness being at the forefront.

only thing i will miss is the regular interactions with friends. i'll be keeping in touch with most, but it wont be the same.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul

it has too many bad memories....lazyness being at the forefront.

only thing i will miss is the regular interactions with friends. i'll be keeping in touch with most, but it wont be the same.
Talk about "lazy period" pfft, no one can beat me seriously, while my asian friends are studying their brains out except for a few, im always out or at home on the net, i can't barely study more than 3 hrs now days, im still in the "break period" oh FAWK

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
Talk about "lazy period" pfft, no one can beat me seriously, while my asian friends are studying their brains out except for a few, im always out or at home on the net, i can't barely study more than 3 hrs now days, im still in the "break period" oh FAWK
lol go to a university library. I barely study at home, I bludge all the time, but luckily I have Asian friends who decided to go to Mac uni library last wed on the teacher strike, so I went with em, studied for 7 hours :)

MBII

i have one word for you... fugim who gives a shit the hsc is bullshit

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
oh fawk no, if i go study with my friends, i keep on distracting them, so they never invite me to study with em, lol

once i did, and i just managed to study for about 4hrs, and they were there for the whole day, during the last holidays buncha of nerds *lucky i ain't one of em, but then again i wish i was* bleh

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by MBII
i have one word for you... fugim who gives a shit the hsc is bullshit
what are you planning to do after the HSC?

lucky i have my future path set, yea i think HSC is bullshit too, but in a way is good since it pressures you to make future career plans

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
oh fawk no, if i go study with my friends, i keep on distracting them, so they never invite me to study with em, lol

once i did, and i just managed to study for about 4hrs, and they were there for the whole day, during the last holidays buncha of nerds *lucky i ain't one of em, but then again i wish i was* bleh
lol I thought all Asians were nerds...nah j/k, I shouldn't stereotype, well there are certain libraries where ppl give u evils if u do anything other than sit there shut up and study

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by yenta
there are certain libraries where ppl give u evils if u do anything other than sit there shut up and study
so that was you!!!!! :chainsaw:

im just kidding, i dont give evil/dirty looks :)

I do my studying at home, but I might go to the state library (never been there before) these holidays for a few days to get some studying done (and to see what it's like...)

:)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
so that was you!!!!! :chainsaw:

im just kidding, i dont give evil/dirty looks :)

I do my studying at home, but I might go to the state library (never been there before) these holidays for a few days to get some studying done (and to see what it's like...)

:)

I don't either, if someone pissed me off enough I'd just say something to them

Yes I want to go to the state library as well as I've never been before, wanna try USYD library as well

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I AM FINISHED!!! My grad mass is tomorrow. It's surreal, I don't even feel mature enough to graduate.

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
It still hasnt sunk in yet, i still feel like i have to get up early for school all next week. It doesnt feel like the end of term yet. AAAHHH i still feel like im in year 10, ill still forever be 16 :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)