im starting to stress!!! (1 Viewer)

bec_m

its started, my stress! is any one else feeling it? what are u doen about it? i have just come to realise that it is so soon now. i have been studying but i don't think enough. when is enough?:(

Wintermute

Yeah, i can feel the stress. Its starting to feel like its constricting my chest. I'm losing sleep. I'll be soiling my pants on monday :p

Ely

Stress! Yep, i know what your talking about...

today, i went up to school to visit my teachers for help and i felt physically sick walking into school, i thought i was going to pass out, and then every teacher i went to see i just broke down in front of!!! But its good with my teachers, cos they are my friends also, so they were really nice! :)

natt

stress less smile more the day your waiting for is soon to come before.

there should be a survey on HSC students on how many students

throw a text book across a room-and how often
the most common words used when cursing a teacher..
along those lines?
nemore suggestions? just a thought!:p

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by Alex
Stress, why, what are you people going on about?
Alex that unnatural calm of yours is beginning to shit me, can you please just post an insulting remark about someone, or use your mod powers for evil, or even acknowledge that the HSC begins in 2 days....*Begins to rave to himself*

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
what if my house burns down
What if terrorists bombed Sydney Harbour on Sunday night
what if a war was declared tomorrow
what if i break or sprain my arm
what if my car doesn't start on Monday morning
what if i forget my pencilcase

i find myself needing to piss every half an hour or so

Jellymonsta

my car broke down on the way to my maths trial exam :(
i ran 2.5 k to get to school.
if you expect the worst thing to happen (i think you got a headstart on me there) you cant be disappointed :)
and why is it that when you get in the exam hall, there are a dozen people sniffing furiously and trying to stop snot dripping onto the exam paper?
that better not be me...

I can't wait for it to start, once it starts it's going to be over so quickly
Except for that last five minutes if you finish an exam early--or that last hour for bio or 2unit maths hehe-- and you just watch the clock..
tick
tock
tick
tock
man, i'm sleepy now

seriously though, it's gonna be over really quickly
BAM-exam
study study study
BAM-exam
study study study
and it continues with the BAM-study-BAM pattern

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
BAM!! BAM BAM BAM BAM!!

Your right that does feel good....i think your onto something Lilith

user

HSC
Originally posted by Jellymonsta
my car broke down on the way to my maths trial exam :(
i ran 2.5 k to get to school.
if you expect the worst thing to happen (i think you got a headstart on me there) you cant be disappointed :)
and why is it that when you get in the exam hall, there are a dozen people sniffing furiously and trying to stop snot dripping onto the exam paper?
that better not be me...
the only wonky table in the room will be yours
the person next to you will always have a cold
Someone two rows away will start scratching at his paper with his pen, making that noise

misadventure?

by you i don't mean specifically you, but anyone in general of course

Last edited:

natt

im the culprit

im the one whose stomach growls like there is no tommorow as i try to hold my stomach in oreder to prevent noise...dont attempt to stop the growls they only get louder and more people turn your way

funkydish

Originally posted by Jellymonsta
and why is it that when you get in the exam hall, there are a dozen people sniffing furiously and trying to stop snot dripping onto the exam paper?that better not be me...
i hate it when that happens! especially to me! i'm gonna full on empty my nose before the exam so i don't get distracted by my own snot.

i gotta stay away from ppl so i don't get sick.

user

HSC
I think it's because there's always these cold blooded people who look like ex-nazis marching up and down the aisles. Their coldness is contagious and they have this uncanny ability to give anyone they look at a cold.

Oh sure...you could say it's stress...but it's not. Now you know the truth.

Jellymonsta- there's only one way to make sure your car won't break down again when you need the most- live at school

have a stakeout at the library, you will feel a lot more comfortable sleeping amongst the Great Literatures throughout History.

Or camp at school, bring along a little tent and little marshmallows and start a little campfire in the middle of the quad...

Jellymonsta

wont work funkydish. its futile to try and evade it.
its the test snuffles!!
it doesnt matter if you are in peak condition, as soon as the exam starts, 5 ppl will succumb and begin snuffling. there is also a chance that someone will get the explosive variety of snuffles, and dribble snot from a secret supply. or something. ive seen that happen, and its an ugly business :eek:
and invariably, one of the snufflers will be sitting right next to you. for every single exam :evilfire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)