Geography: 2/8 - 90%

Modern History: 1/23 - 89%

Senior science: 1/16 - 59%

so yeah, any chance of a 85+ ATAR?
and my school ranks 635 outta 664
):

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Yeh but everything with 0 DA's is ranked =664.
Wow they must have changed it.
It used to be 0 DA's + amount of exams sat.
Ie if a school sat 100 exams with 0 DA's they would be ranked higher then a school which sat 300 exams with 0 DA's.

L3374

HSC
why so bad at snr science?
easy course last i looked.
Easy course, i just joined ):
and not being prissy but easy course = bludgers who DONT want a high ATAR + a teacher that spends 20 minutes every lesson telling them to gtfo her classroom and yelling.

mes ami

HSC
oh fuck i hate that shit. especially teachers like that. my art teacher was like that. never fucking helped us.

yeah its like that in bio and gen math and for some reason i had a fair few of them in chem.
do you have a textbook? just learn out of the text book.

L3374

HSC
oh fuck i hate that shit. especially teachers like that. my art teacher was like that. never fucking helped us.

yeah its like that in bio and gen math and for some reason i had a fair few of them in chem.
do you have a textbook? just learn out of the text book.
Basically what i've been doing.
My teacher is motivating us by giving anyone with a band 6 in snr science with $200

Shows how desperate she is and how much my school sucks at science.
*sigh*

mes ami

HSC
fuck that sucks. I know a boy that did the sub not sure if he got a band 6 but hes the type that keeps notes and past assessments. ill see if hes got anything. might be helpful.

L3374

HSC
fuck that sucks. I know a boy that did the sub not sure if he got a band 6 but hes the type that keeps notes and past assessments. ill see if hes got anything. might be helpful.
REALLY?
You know I'll create a religion to worship you?
Or some sorta cult, whatever..

=DD

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Just study really hard and make sure you come first in all your subjects. Then you won't be dragged down by your school. But 635 out of 664 is pretty bad....

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
you are definately not screwed, the trials and HSC basically make or break your HSC. Kill the external assessment and sky is more or less the limit. Pick up your game from now on, ask youself why you didnt do so well before and fix it. Trials are what no one is prepared for, and ranks can change drastically. Come first in a couple subjects and you can basically get your own mark as your final mark.

Everyone feels this way in the lead up to HSC i thought i was screwed for sure and i got 90+. Just calm down and use your time effectively and kill those trial exams. Also alot of kids switch off after trials because HSC seems so far away. Use that time well to avoid the last minute panic :)

Oh and do every past paper you can get your hands on, hand it in to the teacher and get them to mark it, and go over the previous years marking comments. You can find them on the board of studies website.

Nadiaa

HSC
you are definately not screwed, the trials and HSC basically make or break your HSC. Kill the external assessment and sky is more or less the limit. Pick up your game from now on, ask youself why you didnt do so well before and fix it. Trials are what no one is prepared for, and ranks can change drastically. Come first in a couple subjects and you can basically get your own mark as your final mark.

Everyone feels this way in the lead up to HSC i thought i was screwed for sure and i got 90+. Just calm down and use your time effectively and kill those trial exams. Also alot of kids switch off after trials because HSC seems so far away. Use that time well to avoid the last minute panic :)

Oh and do every past paper you can get your hands on, hand it in to the teacher and get them to mark it, and go over the previous years marking comments. You can find them on the board of studies website.
i pray to god ur right and its not too late because im on the verge of giving up
iv got no chance im effing up so bad you dont get it and it makes me want to scream!!
thanks emilyo btw you kinda motivated me:)

mes ami

HSC
ITs all about good rankings. i fucking romped in exams but i had poor rankings and that really badly affected my uai. just try to get teh best rankings you can and study up for the exams.

Kralex

HSC
Don't fret brah, despite your school rank you won't be brought down too much by those useless fucks if you remain top. Just keep putting in your best effort.

etoile rouge

HSC
ok that worries me that you say that. I don't see how you are screwed. I'm getting marks around that and I though I was doing ok. My school is ranked somewhere like that too so I'm in the same boat. Your senior science can be improved by in all ur other subjects i think u r doing well. If i think u r not screwed does that mean my standards are too low?
:(

HSC
Uni Grad
ok that worries me that you say that. I don't see how you are screwed. I'm getting marks around that and I though I was doing ok. My school is ranked somewhere like that too so I'm in the same boat. Your senior science can be improved by in all ur other subjects i think u r doing well. If i think u r not screwed does that mean my standards are too low?
:(
No, I agree with you completely.

OP just needs to work on senior science and he's fine, imo.

Rabbi_Bob

Banned
HSC
10 bucks op goes to Leb majority school. In western sydney
Am i right???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)