imag journey- shrek (1 Viewer)

lozlem

hey
does anyone think shrek is a good other related material??? does any one have notes on it?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I used Shrek for my assessment on imaginative journeys.

I found it to be very useful and a good text.

You can talk about:
*Audience
*Themes
*Issues
*Technology
*Characters
*Purpose
etc,\.

santaslayer

HSC
yea, shrek is good for journeys.....

it'll give u heaps to talk about between shrek and that stoopid onkey
also between the princess and shrek!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
We were told not to use shrek as our teachers said heaps of people will use it as related material. To stop people from using it, we had to analyse it in class...and were told if we ever used it we would lose marks, so I have heaps of notes, but I don't have a scanner, but if there's anything specific you want help with I could type it up for you. If I can find them that is...:)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
We were told not to use shrek as our teachers said heaps of people will use it as related material. To stop people from using it, we had to analyse it in class...and were told if we ever used it we would lose marks, so I have heaps of notes, but I don't have a scanner, but if there's anything specific you want help with I could type it up for you. If I can find them that is...:)
Our teacher told us not to use LOTR or HP, because they are more popular than Shrek.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
Our teacher told us not to use LOTR or HP, because they are more popular than Shrek.
some of the other advanced classes did LOTR in class to make sure none of them used that either...the english teachers even compiled a short list of other texts we shouldn't use.

lil princess

HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
some of the other advanced classes did LOTR in class to make sure none of them used that either...the english teachers even compiled a short list of other texts we shouldn't use.
could you possibly post up that list...if you wouldn't mind. It would be very interesting to see what texts your teachers recommended NOT to use.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I can't find the whole list, but these are some of them...

*Marian and Geoffrey
*Himalaya
*A moment passing
*September 11
*The Lord of the Rings
*Shrek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)