Imagine having to start Year 12 Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

jonesay

HSC
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhah

That is all

Katherwin

HSC
Oh god.

Starting again, I'd explode.

Makes starting the exams seem a little less sucky. :)

ashllis92

HSC
As much as I am dreading the HSC on Wednesday, I would shoot myself if I was only just starting... I feel for pathways students! Poor kids...

boxhunter91

HSC
How could you be bothered to do pathways?
One year is enough..

UNSW !!
HSC
As much as I am dreading the HSC on Wednesday, I would shoot myself if I was only just starting... I feel for pathways students! Poor kids...
it's not what i would have chosen without reason (health issues throughout 2008), but im just so happy to be at the tailend of the second year :)

it was pretty bad last year when everyone else was finished and i had a whole year to go, but its over!!! just 3 exams and im done :) hope i dont screw up 2 years worth of hsc...yikes!!

pman

Banned
HSC
Right now I would rather be at the start of yr 12 eager to get through the year rather than dreading wednesday, come the start of the english exam i'm gonna wish i was a sevy

rohan7

HSC
Starting the endless parade of horseshit, depression and anxiety that is the HSC, coupled with teachers and parents breathing down your neck about ATARS, ranks, Module B, assessment marks and first hand investigations? Castration almost seems like a better option.

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A
Oh boy, if I had to start again knowing everything I know now...
Hahaha, just think of everything you'd do differently!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Starting the endless parade of horseshit, depression and anxiety that is the HSC, coupled with teachers and parents breathing down your neck about ATARS, ranks, Module B, assessment marks and first hand investigations? Castration almost seems like a better option.
Are you from Ruse? [nothing to do with that post, but just wondering]

Anon4Real

HSC
Constant stress, having time periods to study where you can't or shouldn't go out, having to deal with constant revision, summaries etc.

have fun 2010, and for those who are saying "ooh you have hsc tomorrow take that!" yeah i do, but i'm done by the end of next week. so ha!

2009 ftw

HSC
Uni Grad
Provided I retained my current knowlege I would be over the moon to be doing year 12 again. Only I don't think I could stand another software design major, that is massive and time consuming and...massive.

ashllis92

HSC
I've actually changed my mind, it wouldn't be so bad because I would know so much more now than I did a year ago... not necessarily about the coursework although that would help, but just about organisation, time management and that sort of thing... it's only now that i realise that all that stuff last years year 12 were saying is actually true! I would definately do A LOT better second time round!

Anon4Real

HSC
STUDY EARLY!

Do not have the "Oh I got plenty of time attitude" cause when it comes down to it, it rapes you in the ass

rohan7

HSC
Are you from Ruse? [nothing to do with that post, but just wondering]
nope, from Wagga lol public school reprezent. just did business, didnt buttfuck me too bad. not saying its a band 6 response by any measure though lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)