Important: 2004 FORMAL PICS (1 Viewer)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Important: 2004 FORMAL PICS

OK guys!

For those of us who have already had our formals, here's the thread to post anything about them in.... funny shit that happened, photos, memoirs... anything you want :D

So come on, POST AWAY! LOL :p

(And good luck to all those who haven't had theirs yet.... ;))

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
OK, I'll go first! OUr formal went off, it was so mad.... we partied at the reception centre till after twelve! then we all split up and went back to other parties.

At the party I went to, some uhhh interesting things happened...

A few of us went for a walk, which just happened to pass by the local school... we then just *happened* to jump the fence, sneak inside, and walk over to the school toilets..... then, we removed the glass louvres from the windows, snuck insidelike catwomen and stole all d toilet paper (with the intention of toilet papering the school i think), and then just as my friend happened to be replacing the glass lourves, she dropped some.....

*SMASH* goes the glass, out runs a neighbour, sees us, yells and runs back inside to call the police.

My friends and i scatter, and I have no shoes on, so i run blindly accross the school's oval. Then we realise a mad dog is chasing us! Far out. We reach d fence, jump it and run all the way back to d party.... :eek:

Later on, my friend got stopped by the police as she was driving home, and they searched her car....! I felt so bad the next day, I cant believe we did that.... I guess I got caught up in the hype of the post-formal party :eek:

Anyway thats my formal... will post pics later when i have loaded em onto our comp!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)