Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan has been burnt out so intends to process himself throughout the ether of the Hindu Kush till his body rises again in a phoenix-like fashion. However till then Bye!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
super katie said:
Katie does not think Alans spell is powerful enough as he is only a lvl 2 Druid and she is the most powerful sorcerer in the whole land

Marcus summons the Light of Arnor to dispell all dark magic from I-PR.
Two minutes later, Katie disappears.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber is a bear. A big, fat Kodiac bear. She is soft, naked, fuzzy and waiting for Alan to come mount her.

(ROFL)

-NOTE to other, excluded I-PR members - there is reason behind the random and seemingly bizarre madness sprouting from the keyboards of Alan, Amber and Katie. We promise ;)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
hotcocoababe said:
there is reason behind the random and seemingly bizarre madness sprouting from the keyboards of Alan, Amber and Katie. We promise ;)
Evan says that Alan, Amber and Katie should prove it and that if they fail to do so they must go to work and/or uni wearing a pink tutu, orange feather boa, purple fishnet stockings, red sequined high heels, and an enormous yellow hat laden with fiber optic-fringed black cabbage roses and a plush rainbow-maned unicorn.

Oh, and they should be fanning themselves with an electric green feather duster.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus declines to make a formal comment. So he will make an informal one instead. "wtf?"

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan thinks Marcus should except the insanity of the EE2 forum as an elemental force rather than question it. Afterall how r we meant to maintain sanity when one of our moderators carries the sign of the Frostitute

Last edited:

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan shall just say, that just when one part of Alans life seems to peak, another degrades. How frustration.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
kami said:
Evan thinks Marcus should except the insanity of the EE2 forum as an elemental force rather than question it. Afterall how r we meant to maintain sanity when one of our moderators carries the sign of the Frostitute
Marcus will question insanity when it must be questioned; for that questioning fuels the elemental process of transformation.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan laments that he seems to be the only one to understand Marcus' words. He also informs Katie that there is still some Meadowbank in her posterior after Alan's playtime.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Well, who can not, when Katie supports that battleship she calls her posterior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)