Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
lol, your ears must be burning as lynn and evan were just conversing about you.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
hotcocoababe said:
"Oh?", inquires Amber. "Was it through MSN? Because Amber and Lynn were just conversing about EVAN through that very same medium!"
*gasps*
Whatever she says about my taxes, they aren't true!
And yes we were commenting on you via the wonders of MSN, lol, does amber mind if evan adds her to MSN?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Yay! Evan now has 3/4 of IPR on his MSN and is that much closer to world domination! Mwahahahahahahahaha!

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber is shocked at Evan's blatant flouting of I-PR's most respected tradition - THE *SHARING* OF TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION. Evan must understand that, in the event of Total World Domintation, it is solemnly agreed that said ownership shall be split evenly between all true I-PR members, and in the event of one or any member's death, part ownership would probably revert to Amber's possession :D

(signing off now - so if I don't talk to ya again today Ev, good afternoon, good evenin' and good night)

J

jhakka

hotcocoababe said:
Amber interjects with a random *evil laugh*, the type you might hear from Tim Curry as he plays Long John Silver in the Muppets Movie, Muppet Treasure Island...

MwahahahHAHAHAhahhahaaaaaa!

:D LOL :D
Justin loves that movie.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
o_O;

-_-

Sorry, I'm having writer's block (as always) and I'm seeking inspiration -_-;;

J

jhakka

Is it working?

If not, just write whatever pops into your head, even if it's crap. Force yourself and eventually you'll get into it again (hopefully). It worked for me.

kyu_chan

HSC
jhakka said:
Is it working?

If not, just write whatever pops into your head, even if it's crap. Force yourself and eventually you'll get into it again (hopefully). It worked for me.
Arh, thanks for the advice ^^

I'm a perfectionist and it's hard for me to write crap (or I try to be one) *sighs* haha~ But I'll try... Thanks

Oh~ By the way, in this time of the year, how much are we supposed to have done? I did 2800 words... probably will scrap some... is it too late to continue?

J

jhakka

It's not too late. I did about 5000 words on the day I finished my first draft, and that wasn't until about week 2 of term 2. You have heaps of time yet.

kyu_chan

HSC
jhakka said:
It's not too late. I did about 5000 words on the day I finished my first draft, and that wasn't until about week 2 of term 2. You have heaps of time yet.
Wow, that's cool~

Yeah, I'm probably worried because my friend did 4500 already... and everyone seems to be going well ;_;

But thanks ^^ I feel better now~

HSC
N/A
*looks up*

Lynn remarks (whilst remaining in third person so the newcomer may feel what true IPR style is like) that she was also a bit slow off the EE2 mark and knew someone who by this time last year, had done 3 full drafts and had 2 chocablock journals (had eventually done four by the end of the course). She thinks it is very important to remember that as everybody's work is individual, so is their process - and failing that, quality is better than quanitity! So long as the work DOES end up being done, it's all good. :)

She wishes kyu_chan the best of luck :)

400miles

Thomas/Liam is slightly drunk and unable to read all the above posts but promises to do so when he's OK. The reason he posts is that he remembered that Katie Katie Katie (who's computer is broken) wanted him to announce to you all that.....
ahem

OUR IPR FRIEND KATIE MADE THE 2004 YOUNG WRITERS SHOWCASE

Ok, is anyone else as excited as me? *Squeals*

*giggles*

Everyone congratulate her... NOW.

kyu_chan

HSC
glitterfairy said:
quality is better than quanitity! So long as the work DOES end up being done, it's all good. :)
Definitely

glitterfairy said:
She wishes kyu_chan the best of luck :)
Aweee, thanks ^^

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Oh Katie, Your so Fine
Your so Fine, You blow my mind
Go Katie, Go Katie!

CONGRATULATIONS SPECIAL K!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)