important: WHAT ARE THE DUE DATES? (1 Viewer)

get_born

Does anyone know when the viva voce, reflection statement, major work, report and so on have to be submitted. Coz I heard that the major work is due in on august 29...and thats like only 5 months away!!!

Abbeygale

HSC
last_chance said:
Does anyone know when the viva voce, reflection statement, major work, report and so on have to be submitted. Coz I heard that the major work is due in on august 29...and thats like only 5 months away!!!
August 29 sounds about right, since that's around the same time as the trials. The viva is due at the discretion of your school- ask your teacher, or look at the assessment schedule you were given at the start of the year

J

jhakka

All internal assessments are up to whoever is coordinating the course. The major work is due some time in August. Don't know when for the class of '05. Mine was due right after the Trials.

Last edited by a moderator:

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:

ok.. well.. i just called up the boardofstudies.... and the due date has not been confirmed yet.. but the response i got was that it would be at the end of August... so August 29 seems like a good estimate...

truestar

HSC
hmm... yes who r u?? u tend to be tawkin alot... almost as much as last_chance...

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE...

I AM A DIKHED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)