In the HSC is it allowable to do a different elective? (1 Viewer)

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I'm not personally going to do this and I'm just curious, but if someone already had an interest in genetics and their class did communication, are they allowed to switch and do a different elective in the HSC that they feel more comfortable with? Or are they restricted by whichever elective their class teacher chose originally?

HSC
someone told my teacher they were going to do a different elective in the HSC yesterday and she went off lol.

id love to do genetics but im not stupid enough to try and teach it to myself in like 6 weeks so ill stick to our boring option :(

Schoey93

HSC
someone told my teacher they were going to do a different elective in the HSC yesterday and she went off lol.

id love to do genetics but im not stupid enough to try and teach it to myself in like 6 weeks so ill stick to our boring option :(
And what boring option might that be?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'm not personally going to do this and I'm just curious, but if someone already had an interest in genetics and their class did communication, are they allowed to switch and do a different elective in the HSC that they feel more comfortable with? Or are they restricted by whichever elective their class teacher chose originally?
There is no reason why you can't do an elective that you haven't been taught in class. It happens all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)