Inclusion of all relevant material under dot point? (1 Viewer)

JUB JUB

HSC
for an extended reponse for example about the methods of international expansion...where there are five points under that heading in the syllabus: export, FDI, relocation of production, management contract, licensing/franchises...etc

well what happens if your selected case study only covers or deals with 1 of them( in detail) ...do you just disregard the others of do you still mention them?:confused: :confused: :confused:

minidave

HSC
N/A
no you would still mention them. just everything u can u should back it up with case studies

is a roflcopter
HSC
"case studies" can mean a simple sentence saying how something did something at some time :p

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Newbie
"case studies" can mean a simple sentence saying how something did something at some time :p
exactly. usually, its refer to a case study or illustrate with a case study. so if it says what are the methods of expansion, say what they are. if one of your companies "illustrates" a method, mention it. doesnt mean all of them have to be covered. as long as youve got something.

slyball

so [our] case studies are kind of like general text book regurgitation of definitions right? with a case study reference?

or at least, i hope so. business studies is/are not my forte...

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
if i decide not to use qantas... my case studies just fit the general mold of each topic with no specifics about specific sections so they would only be mentioned VERY briefly... i think that should be enough... i mean its only to back up your argument and if you have a few case studies i dont think its necessary to have to know them in such detail as all the dot points in the syllabus

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by slyball
so [our] case studies are kind of like general text book regurgitation of definitions right? with a case study reference?

or at least, i hope so. business studies is/are not my forte...
yeah

Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
if i decide not to use qantas... my case studies just fit the general mold of each topic with no specifics about specific sections so they would only be mentioned VERY briefly... i think that should be enough... i mean its only to back up your argument and if you have a few case studies i dont think its necessary to have to know them in such detail as all the dot points in the syllabus
hey dazed... dont generalise too much, it's derinatlei a good idea to give some statz... and to really show off..1:1 ratio of textboook : case study should be present..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)