ind vs aus, test series (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
i dunno..india needs a quick run chase..and that if the australian bowling to fire up..it might be very diffcult

jayz

walking
india is currently 0-37, so....unless ganguly go gang busters again, aus is definitely gonna lose

scheah86

indeed lunch break here. selwag top bloke but just bit crazy. anyone see him storm down the wicket?... iwas like shit here we go. at least tandulakar got some boundries. i wonder bout gillspse looks like he did he groin

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
HI ,
i was wondering if you could tell me where to buy indian team merchandise. like flags etc..

thanx

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
you can probaly buy it at the game, or order online via baggygreen.com.au

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by choco
HI ,
i was wondering if you could tell me where to buy indian team merchandise. like flags etc..

thanx
their outfits, you could probably buy from rebel. have you heard of kingsgrove sports? they might have some stuff too.

as for a flag, make one yourself! :p

Rahul

Dead Member
found a funny thing on murali.

"Throw, throw, throw the ball, gently down the seam
Murali, Murali, Murali, Murali, chucks it like a dream
Bowl, bowl, bowl the ball, gently through the air
Murali, Murali, Murali, Murali, here comes Darrell Hair ... No Ball!"

- by the barmy army, and they were singing it during their matches. unfair, but clever :D

^___^
HSC
haha..

apparently england is in an alright position against sri lanka atm..but not like they will win..one mad game, the next is capped it by some primary school cricket

Rahul

Dead Member
not really, they have been lucky not to loose the last 2 test matches. in the first one they had 1 wicket in hand, and in the second one they had 3 in hand. both times the matches drawing out, with sri lanka plenty of runs in front.

^___^
HSC
hmm..i didn't really watch the first but i read on the news that some english player saved their ass..meh...

lara..28runs off an over..pfft..i can get 36...

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Todays play was interesting, with the 'comeback' (as referred to 187 283 times by the commentators..)

What else is interesting, if disturbing however, is how that new-fangled 'HawkEye' technology consitutes near-subliminal advertising for various Channel 9 programming. Look in the background of the reconstructions, and the signs are all for programs, changing from day to day eg;

Yesterday-'Burke's Backyard; 7:30 Tonight'
Today-'Gilmore Girls; Tonight', with various signs for 60 Minutes strewn about.

Evil...

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
lol yeah, i saw that too!

i thought wtf??

glad i did frontline. now that i'm cynical and especially hate 60 mins.

actually cricket commentary is filled with subliminal advertising. like how they talk about channel 9 shows in between commenting on play.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, good performance by australia- to 'comeback'. :D

i reckon, australia is prolly gonna build up a lead and then this match is going to b very interesting from there- atm moment it looks like australia are the favourites to win, but then again, india mite suprise us again, like they did in adelaide...thats my 2 cents.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Well the series is tied at 1-1 which is a fair result as i don't think the aussies wanted to lose cause of S. waugh's last game.

Anybody think katich was good today ?? man he was awesome under the pressure that kumble applied towards the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)